True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Sorry that my posts aren't too detailed. I have a lot on my mind and I am sick with a cold. Just wanted to express things. I am happy that I get to still role play with you though.)

Aki smirked up at Nick, fixing his own plate of their shared of meal. He listened to him speaking about the unknown woman. "That is wonderful that someone taught you the way of the cook." He wanted to always be able to be around his beloved through positive and negative times. "I am blessed to have such a protector like you around me all pitch black night and bright sunny day.

"Thank you, dear." His smirk changed into a proud smile, eating each bite of his meal like his lover did with his own plate. "I tried my best. I am glad that I did well on the mixing of the salad."

He ate his salad first and then the the spaghetti, his swollen, round belly filling itself with such delicious food. He sighed happily, rubbing his belly which had now stopped growling. As soon as the two lovers were done and finished with their food they both indulged in the sweetness of a sorbet dessert. Aki was excited to taste something so sweet as sugar itself. He felt as though he was full.

He soon got up from the kitchen chair that he was sitting upon, waddling upon the floor over to Nick. Once there beside him he smiled once again, offering a hand to Nick. He wanted to be laying naked next to Nick in bed without having to ever worry about if any annoying maids or nosy butlers would find themselves rudely barging into the room. He was eager to always be with his Nick.

Once in the room he kindly asked to be excused to brush his teeth and walked to the bathroom. In there he brushed his teeth and gargled mouth wash and once done he then walked with Nick to their bed, kissing him on the lips lustfully. He reached up, running his fingers through Nick's feather soft hair, never wanting to ever stop. It always calmed him when he could touch Nick's body.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-22-2018, 01:03 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,796 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,605 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,323 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,100 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,141 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,675 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,686 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,168 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,800 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 25,830 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8