True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki tried to figure out exactly what to say to ease his and Nick's troubled minds. He reached over placing a hand upon one of his lover's legs above the knee. He wanted to smile but he could not summon up the courage to. Simply he just kept his hand resting there. He was saddened that Christopher was hurt but he still loved Nick more than anything in the whole entire world.

"Love .. I am sure that Christopher is alright. He just needs time to heal from his injuries. He will wake up fit as a fiddle." He said with a soft, struggling not to quiver voice.

He felt as though the ride back to familiar territories was unbearable, the silence between the two of them was even more worse. He looked out of the window, trying his very hardest not to fall into his emotions. He stared at the many towering trees and breathtaking scenery, wanting God to ensure him that Christopher would be alright. Sometimes life worked in his favor.

After a few hours it was time to dwell on what he had dreaded most, that such thing was a bathroom break. He sighed, trying not to keep Nick from their destination. "It is alright sweetheart, and a bathroom break would be nice for a minute or two. I will be right out." He said, waddling to the bathroom area of a nearby pine tree, focusing only on urinating.

He did his deed, standing up because sitting down was painful murder on his strained, narrow hips. He held his cock, aiming the flow of urine into the dirt as much as he could. He may have been born with two sets of genitals but sometimes it was a blessing. That such blessing made him become pregnant with his and Nick's twins.

When he was done and his bladder was soothingly empty he sighed happily. He rushed back to the car and was helped by Nick into the passenger seat. "Thank you, Nick." Then the car sped off toward the correct destination, not wanting nor needing any stopping for even a single minute. Christopher's life was on the line with each minute.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 06-05-2018, 11:11 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,802 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,617 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,342 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,131 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,224 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,730 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,723 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,172 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,860 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 25,967 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8