True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Hello, my friend. It is alright, you have not skipped ahead in any way. We are on perfect track. I love reading your posts. It is like we are creating a book.:))

Aki also smiled, loving it when his beloved Nick directed one at him. He felt as though soon all of his struggles would pay off. He kept himself focused only at giving into his feminine urges as a soon to be mother to their twin children. He looked up into Nick's eyes, trying not to be too loud. He was preparing himself for the birthing that would soon capture him. He was more than blessed, feeling as if he could be with Nick forever. He sighed happily, feeling as if his aching belly was being praised for being strong through what was sadly such agonizing labor.

He focused only on Nick's voice encouraging him through each struggling push, each cramp of his belly and his outbursts because of pain striking through his soft abdomen's muscles. "I love you too, Nick. You make this all worthwhile. I am happy that we will soon welcome our two twins into the world." He said softly, placing a soft, gentle kiss on Nick's lips as well in response. He smiled as he gazed up into his lover's eyes, wanting to always do that and that forever.

As their father spoke to them the twins listened, becoming still and obedient. They had known of Nick's voice since they were in the womb. They soon fell asleep in the fetal position, waiting until they were born to move around. They may have not known as to what was happening but they were patient but only because they were both soundly silent and slumbering. They loved it when their father had spoken to them for the long nine months and soon they would have a chance to meet him and their mother as well.

The mother sighed in relief, closing his eyes to regain his strength for a while. Soon the firstborn twin was head down which was a correct position. He was glad that he had assistance whenever he was pushing. He clenched his teeth together, feeling a strong urge to throw up as the pains made his nauseous and dizzy but worked past that and stayed focused on birthing.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 01-28-2019, 09:52 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,796 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,607 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,326 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,107 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,157 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,698 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,690 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,169 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,811 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 25,864 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8