True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Hello, my friend. I do agree with you, Aki was masculine but as the pregnancy progressed he became more motherly and sensitive. You are correct with Aki being like me. I do possess the two sides of both feminine and masculinity being the main parts of my personality but the one that comes out of me is the feminine one. I also have the need be pampered and presented sweet words and loving like Nick does for Aki. I hope that I am not saying too much but your posts are very interesting to read each time. I am glad to have a friend like you to brainstorm and reply to in our sexy roleplaying.:))

Aki was beyond weary and tired but he forced himself to stay and remain awake. He tried to figure out as to why his body was having a mind of it's own but did not mind it. He breathed heavily, focusing only on the pleasuring that his beloved had gifted to him in the form of touches, kisses and so much more. He smiled as he had been in like pure Heaven on Earth. He loved how Nick always known the ways to pleasure him each time they had such passionate, fiery lovemaking and sex was not just how they could describe their bond. He squirmed from time to time, digging his toes into the mattress as he moaned.

"Yes .. yes Nick!" Breathlessly, he gasped as the presence of the heavily nerved flesh being explored, wanting nothing more than to remain laying on his back in pleasure on the bed and staying that way.  He blushed once more like many times before, not letting himself be shy in the presence of his Nick. He was used to being naked with him and was glad that he did not have to hide his true love anymore.

He found himself shoved over the edge the bittersweet moment that his highly sensitive belly was. He felt as though he was a volcano close to erupting. He arched his back and tried his hardest not to close his legs and gasped once more a few more times as he felt as though he was held underwater beneath the fierce waves of passion's such hard pleasuring. He felt blessed to have a sweet but masculine man.

After a few more hours had passed by Aki's held in pleasure became released and his cock swelled up with sperm filled and squirted forth his seed essence like first snow in December.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-12-2019, 10:59 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,796 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,605 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,322 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,099 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,133 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,670 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,682 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,168 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,794 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 25,822 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8