True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Hello love, I missed you so much but now I am glad that you are back. And it is alright, waiting has it's rewards. :D)

As Aki was punished he squirmed around, finding himself restless but was not strong enough to force himself from the harsh grip. He whimpered, wincing with each harsh and forceful spank like movement from Nick. His buttocks were sore, trying to numb himself but he could not get over each striike from Nick's hand. He was not naked, he just had his leggings pulled down so that his butt was all he could be exposed to Nick's hard, harsh presence of touch. He whimpered, tears streaming down his blushing face. He wanted nothing more than to prove his worth. Time passed on by like many years and he accepted his punishment like a proper man that he was. He felt as though he were a little child being punished because of stealing from a candy store but he was aware that he was not a child anymore but he could not help from feeling that exact way. ;Sometimes life was meant to be punished for doing idiotic things.

By idiotic things it was when he was doing baller while pregnant as he was fragile. He felt so much pain that he could not simply straighten up his body to a standing position once more. He sighed in relief as the harsh spanking was done. He slowly stood up, being careful to not harm the child inside of his womb and belly. "I just wanted to improve on my skills of ballet, babe. I wanted to surprise you." He said softly. "I am sorry for putting our child in danger. I love you and our children, I would never want our child to suffer." He said with a soft but broken, shaking voice which had quivered beneath his words. He put a hand on his belly, giving it a gentle circular rub and was relieved that the child was alright as it gave many hard kicking motions with it's small but restless two feet. He knew that the child was also probably ticked off by how his or her mother had went against it's father's words of warning.

Perhaps the child was angry at him too as well for almost putting him or her in danger. When he was scooped up and carried he simply bit his lower lip, not complaining as his sore butt was jostled sometimes when his lover held him. He wanted to prove to Nick that he was a wonderful and eager mother. He kept a hand on the top of his belly, never wanting to ever be looked at with such stern, ice cold glare like stare like what was directed that way. "I promise to never ever do ballet again until after our child is born into the world." He looked down at the hand that was his upon his belly, glad that the child was strong and healthy as ever. "Sorry." He said softly to the unborn child that was moving happily. He desired to stand up and walk for a while since he was still sore in the butt area after such a harsh punshment but did not dare to complain. He could not lay on his back so all he could do was hope that the stinging agony would fade from his body but he had to wait. He felt the discomfort of his red sore bum hurting for a while but he tried to ignore it. He soon sighed softly when the awfulness of his struck bum was freed from pain.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 06-20-2019, 10:46 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,796 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,605 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,325 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,103 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,146 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,695 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,686 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,168 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,804 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 25,854 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8