Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
Jace casually spoke with Gail as he was led through the massive mansion. He looked around at the interior decorations, it was strange, not in an odd way, more in a way that almost didn’t seem quite as homely as he expected but perhaps that was just the main hall area and each room held its own personality.

He hadn’t been sure who he was working for but felt the breath leave himself as he took in Kyson Tiller. He knew exactly who this man was, Jace being 4 years younger than the man himself grew up in his teenage years listening and practically stalking the man. He was the whole reason that Jace had come out, solely to have his posters plastered all over his bedroom walls with no question as to why. And Ky, as he wished to be called, had aged like fine wine, he had really somehow morphed from Jace’s type in high school to Jace’s type in general.

His mouth felt dry but he plastered a wide smile on his face, showing his dimples, and held out his hand to the man who seemed to be a similar height but more muscly built. “Hi, I’m Mr Peters, or Jace if you prefer” he said happily shaking the mans hand. Gail excused herself so they could sit and speak, almost to see if they were compatible to work together. He sat down on the couch looking around curiously, “So...Ky, Gail was saying you wanted to get your high school diploma in case anything happens but I’m going to be honest, I’m sure you could live off what you’ve made in the past 10 years with no problems” he laughed lightly and smiled at the man “I was also told she wanted me as to not provide you with any distractions, she thought a woman might distract you for some reason?” I grinned at him playfully, he had read every article about the man in front of him and not once had he read about any sort of relationship or affair of the heart, he kept all that very hush hush.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) - by Littleittyboy - 05-09-2021, 12:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,194 4 hours ago
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,343 4 hours ago
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 3,836 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,131 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,197 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 12,401 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,797 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 17,536 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 19,722 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,601 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger