Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
Jace laughed lightly “Okay, informal is the way to go with you, nice to know now” he said happily. He was worried it may have been a very strict program for them, where he would have only been able to address the client as “sir” or “mam” and himself as “Mr Peters” which he absolutely detested, that was his fathers name, not his.

Jace frowned a little “Perhaps to you it seems just a trivial personal matter, but as a teacher that could seriously tarnish or completely destroy a reputation. Favouritism would be called into play, along with if anything the teacher had graded being completely null and void and you having to completely start all over with the work with a new teacher, probably one who is a lot stricter and undeterred by someone who looks like yourself” he said smiling a little “Your reputation as a musician wouldn’t be tarnished but the reputation of the teacher would be destroyed”

Jace smiled gently at the man “I understand wanting to leave a legacy, especially since you have the opportunity being so famous for that legacy to truly live on. Do you have any potential ideas for down the road? Any particular field you would potentially like to study after these units, or line of entrepreneurial work that perhaps interests you most?” He said crossing his ankles and leaning forward eagerly.

Jace nodded, he himself had a boyfriend for 3 years and was sure they were going to be married and end up with children but the other man decided that he was bored of Jace and wanted more adventure in his life, he then broke up with him and three months later was engaged to a man in Canada. Jace wasn’t sure if a family was in the cards for him as he felt he was definitely more guarded because of this.

Jace smiled at the man “Every day is a gift to learn more, see more, do more” he said softly, his father had always said that to him when he was young and he tried to ensure that he repeated that mantra to himself so he could live life as much as he could every day. “I understand, and starting with completing your highschool diploma is definitely a good way to start.” He reached into his book bag grabbing out a pile of papers “I have organised a system so in about 9 months time you should be graduating” he slid a piece of paper in front of Ky “So I’ve split each subject up and marked down what assessments we need to do for those as well as any readings you need to have completed. I have copies of all the assigned readings so if you don’t, just let me know and you can borrow mine, okay?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) - by Littleittyboy - 05-09-2021, 02:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,199 9 hours ago
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,343 9 hours ago
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 3,847 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,156 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,213 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 12,461 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,812 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 17,553 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 19,738 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,615 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger