Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
Kyson nodded, his thick lips pronouncing a chuckle. “As I’ve had it told to
me before, my dad is Mr. Tiller. So, unless we have to, let’s be informal. Makes you more human that way. I’m here to learn from Jace.”

Now, Jace raised a good point. However, Kyson did have to point out a few things. That there impending relationship with one another was a different matter. “Those are possibilities, but you’re telling me if you weren’t given the opportunity, you wouldn’t trade teaching for something more loftier in spite of the circumstances? That’s admirable, really and I can see why Gail selected you. This is all speculatively speaking, of course.”

Yea, despite his education, Kyson learned impressive lingo after having years in the Music Industry. Sure, he could probably get another teacher in case a fictional scandal like that occurred, which he was sure wouldn’t happen, but should he receive a strict teacher, it wouldn’t bother him any.

He put that all aside. Now there was talks of dreams and ambitions. He found himself pouring a glass of water. “Yea. I intend to own my Masters in music and start up opportunities for underdeveloped communities. Allow them to take control of their own destiny if they’re able to do so. And, work on a solo career inbetween. Maybe find the right woman in between?”

He questioned it. He was honestly always told to find that right girl or woman, but it never felt right. He didn’t want to be single by the time he turned Fifty, however. Then, he turned to look at Jace, his warmly sharp brown eyes gazing at the teacher. “You have any further ambitions of your own, Jace?”

Work. Now they were fully getting down to business. Kyson looked over the assigned readings and a gloss over. Just to get a good feel of everything. He nodded to Jace’s words.

“That sounds reasonable,” he continued. “English, History and reading. Those are things I enjoy the most. Science and Math, those are probably the worst subjects for me. Those, I’ll definitely need to take my time with and learn the most.”

Not that he was looking to cheat, essentially by reading another’s notes, so
to say. He recognized his weaknesses however and knew where he would need help at the most.

“So how does this work out for you exactly? I imagine you have a classroom to instruct as well?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) - by Klayko - 05-09-2021, 09:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,203 Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,349 Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 3,856 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,169 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,232 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 12,513 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,831 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 17,566 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 19,747 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,626 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger