Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
Jace shook his head lightly smiling “No, I love teaching, it was what I was born to do, making a difference to kids, helping them grow and develop, seeing them become what they want to be, that’s my favourite thing in the world” he said softly smiling lightly “I would never want to screw that up by letting myself fall for a client”

Jace smiled at the man and nodded “And what do you intend to do in the small communities exactly? And a solo career? You no longer enjoy your band mates?” He asked his eyebrows furrowing, every interview he had seen they seemed to be really close, almost like brothers more so than friends. “I suppose it would be hard to find a good woman when you’re already so famous, it would be difficult to find someone who wouldn’t just be there for your fame and money, a genuine person”

Jace thought about the question for a minute “I mean, I always thought I would have liked to be an author, almost like helping kids long distance, if that makes any sense” he said shaking his head a little, doing away with the thought, “I probably wouldn’t be that good anyway, so I’ll just stick to what I know” he laughed lightly.

Jace nodded watching the man look over his paperwork “Yeah, Maths and Science are always hit and miss, most people either excel in Maths or excel in English, with your musical background I’m not surprised that English is your forte, I mean lyrics and poetry are practically brothers” he smiled gently at him “Don’t worry though, I promise I’m a good teacher and can help you excel at those too”

Jace shrugged lightly and leaned back in his chair clasping his hands together lightly “There aren’t a lot of permanent teaching roles around here currently, so I’m just on the casual register, so they generally ring me up the morning of to offer me a class if a permanent teacher calls in sick or something like that. I can still come here every afternoon and then most days, I can even come on weekends if you like as well. Obviously I will still need a few days off throughout the time for events in my life but I’ll eat you know those dates as soon as possible and we can work around that too”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) - by Littleittyboy - 05-09-2021, 11:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,222 Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,361 Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 3,897 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,226 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,279 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 12,659 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,876 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 17,621 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 19,787 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,666 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger