Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
Kyson could respect that. He would rather have teachers that continued to care about the livelihood of their students over someone who did not care in the first place or someone who fell out of love with the passion. For the former in that scenario, they should have pursued a better career. For the latter, it could only be with hope that they either find that passion to teach once more or find success elsewhere. As for Jace, Kyson was not mad at all in the slightest. "I can respect that. We all find that thing we're good at and we work on it.

Now, when it came down to possible plans, Kyson honestly shrugged. Not to the fact he did not know what he wanted to do, rather he never really heard himself say it aloud, truly. His ideas just came together fast, mentally. 

"To be honest," he continued. "I'm thinking to create a community center or a developmental program. Sure, you have career centers, but they only gloss you with the tip of the career. Why not allow young adults, teens, kids and even those that are older consider different avenues in the fullest? They get to figure out and learn what works for them by the outpouring of the community."

Now, when it came down to his bandmates, he chuckled. "Naturally, that is true. We've bonded for a while during the years. That doesn't mean we hate one another just because we want to pursue other avenues. When you're in a group, sometimes you have to old one another to a certain standard that meets the group's image. While I'm not the sort to attempt to sing about anything overtly secular, at the same time, there are other avenues I want to explore that doesn't constantly tie me to a teenage heartthrob, if that makes sense. We all agreed to create a solo album to a degree, among other plans. Adulting. It happens, unfortunately."

He nodded, continuing. "Yes, that's always the hassle. Finding someone who cares about you other than what you can do for them with fame and money. I would rather I have someone who knows every little strength and flaw of mine than a money hungry leech, essentially. I can imagine with a heart like yours, pursuing passion in writing can lead you down a similar path. Only if you ever thought about picking it back up, at least. Hey, you never know. You might just need some personal time to yourself to fully get your ideas out on paper and carry them out."

See? There was someone else who understood his woes entirely. Math and Science were the bane of his existence and probably would have been the reason why he would have failed, what with the state exams. "Well, just from talking to you now, I can tell you're someone who's passionate about teaching. Let me do my best to be your favorite pupil, then."

Kyson began to map out ideas for when Jace would be able to arrive. Still, he couldn't help but wonder if they were making him just a Substitute at that point. Then again, he did not know much about the Teacher registry.

"Well, presently, I'm off Tour, there's nothing major planned right now. Let's make it like a usual thing and have lessons every morning for five days based on the weekdays and we have the weekends off while finishing this up by noon? Unless you have morning plans, then we can always reschedule."

Jace did tell him if there were days he might have to look at, he would let Gail and Kyson know, so hopefully, that seemed like a straightforward plan at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) - by Klayko - 05-10-2021, 03:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,194 4 hours ago
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,343 4 hours ago
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 3,836 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,131 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,196 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 12,400 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,797 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 17,535 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 19,722 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,601 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger