Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
“Yea,” Kyson nodded. “I feel bad for those who go through college and find out that the profession they went after wasn’t what they really wanted. Makes it a hassle for them to go back and find another passion what with debt and other tuition hassles. I guess in the same light, I found what I was good at and it’s worked for me ever since.”

An amused look glossed his face. Of course Jace didn’t say the word hate, but it was a common thought and idea about any group or band. “Yea, you didn’t say hate, but tabloids and paparazzi? They always look for any group to be the next Destiny’s Child and figure who’s going to leave the group next or who’s going to make like Diana Ross and go solo. In a way, I’m getting older. You want to be able to let others see your progression into adulthood than you do with the constant quick selling bop. I’m thinking to move into R&B and Soul with a few others already wanting to collaborate.”

No matter what, he continued to share, his friends would always support him. And, in turn, he would do the same. That might mean for some, secular, but Kyson defined it as maturing. Now Jace seemed to grasp the picture, albeit it came with some struggles on his own. He couldn’t help but frown at hearing the man share of his ex getting hitched way faster than he did with someone he knew way longer than four months. “Four months to Three Years? That hardly equates. Maybe, in a way, you didn’t need them. They didn’t want to share what issues they might have had with you for so long. Nobody deserves to feel like they’re second fiddle to someone who rushes into things without a second glance.”

Kyson paid it no mind about someone sharing anything with him. He wasn’t a psycho out to Google them and learn more to the state of being obsessed. Still, he might indulge them not to share too much at the same time. This was different because he was learning his instructor and they, in turn we’re learning him. Such as him writing. Here was not a bad place to learn a new craft at. “Music at the end of the day is writing. The music notes, the words you’re going to sell like a bard in flowing poetry? It takes creativity in the same way you’re writing a novel or short story or what have you for a film. Chilling with me probably wouldn’t be a bad idea at all. I’m learning some things from you. It makes sense you learn a few tricks from me.”

It seemed like Kyson would be in good hands, but he had to chuckle in amusement with a thickly raised eyebrow. “Excursions? Man said I’m not as adorable and need to go somewhere that isn’t a kid’s park. Careful, my guy. You’re heading into flirting territory and I’m sure Gail doesn’t want me having distractions.”

He chuckled, rising from his chair. “Great, mornings are definitely great. You get to meet my mother, sister, her children and my little brother then. Even though I can cook, ma insists on making the meals.”

He extended a hand, out to shake Jace’s. “Let me not impede you from tour friends then. Let’s shake on it and be on our way.”

The teacher would be met with a soft to touch, but firm grasp when he did. As Kyson led him outside, the news had finally reached his ears about spores in the air, something that apparently was affecting men predominantly. “Well, whatever plans you have in mind, stay safe. Wouldn’t want you to get infected or anything by whatever’s going on in the air.”

Unfortunately, Jace’s drive to the lofty house had plenty of time for the spores to blend with pollen and land on his vehicle. That in turn landed on him when he exited and when he shook hands down to interacting with Kyson in the fullest, that in turn to exposed him as well. As Kyson waved Jace off and closed the door, he fought back a sneeze before it finally gave way.

“Ugh,” he said to nobody but himself in particular. “Let me go wash off and get this day started. You’re not the only one with plans for the night.”

Kyson would be with his bandmates that night. Out in the same club of all places. They were just casually sitting in the VIP section upstairs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) - by Klayko - 05-11-2021, 09:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 218 16,277 05-29-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,586 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,239 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,999 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,996 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 16,085 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,909 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,179 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,861 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 937 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart