Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
Kyson sat at the table with the other three members of the group, Ethan Grant, Brian Jeong and Diego Ramos. They had yet to even party in the secluded section upstairs and already, Kyson was glistened with just a little sweat.

“All these bustling bodies,” he insisted. “I never got the appeal of people gathering in massive crowds like this where you can hardly hear anything.”

“Chin up, my good chum,” Ethan announced with smug confidence. The fair skinned, flowingly long brown haired and blue eyed beauty spun liquor in a glass before downing it. “We have a reason to celebrate as much as the next person.”

Their manager and record label agreed that all of them starting a solo career would boost records and depending on the longevity of it, say a decade or half of it later, they get to come back as a group and have the adoring fans gather out in droves for them.

In a way, Kyson was more than happy to the idea, but he still stood; He frankly saw no major appeal in clubs such as this. As Kyson glanced down at the floor below, he couldn’t help but make out a familiar face among the crowd, going to and fro at the bar for drinks every once in a while.

“Spy someone you like,” Ethan chimed in, glancing down on the floor. His Bro Attitude remained all the same. “You should invite him up here.”

“Nah, it’s not like that,” Kyson stated so matter of factly. “That’s the instructor I was telling you all about.”

Oh? That had piqued all of their interests. Well, since the guards were not going to let them go downstairs and mingle with massive crowds, the least they could do was bring someone else up here. So, one of the patrons left downstairs. The moment she spotted Jace going towards the bar once again in a buzzed state, she cleared her throat. “Good evening. My name is Trisha Peyton, one of the hosts here. Are you Jace Peters by any chance? I have it on good word that someone upstairs wants to see you and a few friends of yours.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) - by Klayko - 05-12-2021, 08:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,203 Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,350 Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 3,863 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,176 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,240 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 12,539 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,838 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 17,573 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 19,750 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,632 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger