Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
Doctor Branson shook his head in disagreement. “I wish I could tell you that I could perform blood work here, but that’s well beyond my license and well beyond my expertise. Fortunately for you, Kyson can waiver some celebrity privacy.”

And by that, he meant Kyson could have it so that all of this truly stays behind closed doors.

“Alright,” Kyson announced. “Let’s put this storm to rest.”

And by storm, he meant finally having this issue resolve itself. He needed to know just as much as Jace needed to know.

“I will say that it is uncharacteristic of you, Kyson,” Dr. Branson stated. He would finish. “I’ve never known you to fancy another man in all my time working with the group.”

He was right, which also meant that there was a high possibility that Kyson and Jace both were affected by the virus in the air. That also meant that it was extremely likely Jace was indeed pregnant, but blood would test it once and for all. Kyson placed a fisher’s hat over his short curly hair and face. He needed to be incognito for this as he hefted up his keys.

“Alright, let’s head over to the Hospital.”

He would drive in a tinted vehicle, doing as he was instructed to park his vehicle in the back as opposed to the parking lot and front. Only when him and Jace were in a room did Kyson exhale.

“Okay,” he said with a little panic, at last. He had quite the great way of keeping it all together until he couldn’t. “That was two weeks when we had our encounter and now you’re getting sick.”

A knock arrived on the door and a nurse stepped in.

“Hey guys,” she announced. “I’m here to get you all ready for blood work and a sonogram. While the Sonogram wouldn’t detect the fetus this early on, it will reveal to all of us if a cavity is inside you.”

And by cavity, she was referring to a very functioning womb. For men, it became a cavity of space because normally, they wouldn’t have a womb.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) - by Klayko - 11-18-2021, 03:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,203 Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,347 Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 3,852 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,166 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,229 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 12,502 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,828 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 17,563 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 19,746 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,624 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger