Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
This felt weird for Kyson. He wasn’t honestly sure what had him upset the most; the fact he probably should have thought about having sex with his apparent teacher or that it might have been some fling that led to life time situations such as having a kid. What if it was true, though? What if he really was acting on impulses that night as much as Jace. He would have beat himself up over it with thoughts on how to fix it if not for feeling his hand he pulled and then tugged.

Gentle, but firm. Kyson remembered how new everything felt that night for him. He just wanted Jace, the drunken man who was mad that his ex chose someone else over him, to feel better and great about himself. That was probably easier for him to think than to say aloud though, all things considering him and the band overall marketed towards a certain group and he didn’t even want to think about the fiasco that the other two members were facing with pregnancies themselves. He had to keep himself leveled a bit, though.

After the nurse left, Kyson tested the waters. For himself, if anything. He wrapped his arms around Jace, resting his chin on his head as he embraced the other male. This felt natural. Not strange. Just consolingly natural.

“I shouldn’t have to keep you around like some dirty secret, though,” he stated. “Just like I don’t want to think that what happened last night was more than just us running an impulsive fever. What if something’s actually there, between us?”

Kyson tried to keep things professional. For the past weeks, he played it just as simple as that, but now something else was on the table and he felt that Jace shouldn’t be punished for it because the science was out there and determined he wouldn’t be at fault for it.

“But I can’t allow you to lose your livelihood because of it.”

They needed answers and this hospital was going to give it to them. As the door opened forth and the nurse returned to take Jace down to the Ultrasound, Kyson didn’t let go. It was risky, but they were in a hospital in the back. Anyone who would ever witness them were just doctors and nurses which meant they would violate confidentiality if they ever leaked that Kyson was there with another man. Besides, they had to have known by now he was there for Jace for more than just moral support.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) - by Klayko - 12-01-2021, 07:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,199 8 hours ago
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,343 9 hours ago
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 3,847 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,154 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,211 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 12,458 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,809 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 17,552 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 19,734 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,614 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger