Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
Jace watched Kyson, it looked like his thoughts were going 80 miles an hour. He wasn’t sure what he was thinking about or perhaps how this would affect him and his life. Jace was scared, sure, the impossibility of having a child of his own always loomed over him, that him and whomever he was to be with couldn’t have a child that was both theirs and he knew perhaps Kyson didn’t feel that way about him but at least when he needed comfort Kyson was there and now he would always have this precious little reminder, due to something in their system or not.

Jace could feel himself flush as Ky wrapped an arm around him and looked up at the other man nervously biting on his lip. He felt warm and safe, something similar to how he used to feel in his mothers arms when he was a child. He listened closely to Ky “It’s okay, I understand why you have to keep us a secret” he said gently before amending his statement “I meant ‘us’ as in me and the potential baby” he said nervously, not wanting to infer there was an ‘us’ between the two of them but as Kyson finished his thought Jace felt his cheeks redden “I think…I mean…I’m the only man you’ve ever been with…perhaps you need to think about this, I don’t want to pressure you into a relationship you don’t want” he said gently “Baby or no baby, I want this to be right for you” he said softly and reached up gingerly touching his fingers to Kyson’s cheek.

He pulled his hand back as he spoke of Jace’s livelihood, he knew Ky was right, Jace loved to teach and he would be devastated if he couldn’t continue to do that. “You’re right” he said softly “I don’t want it ruining my career or yours, I know some of your fans have more…traditional views and wouldn’t approve either” he said gently.

Jace stood to head to the ultrasound with the nurse and couldn’t help but feel comforted by Ky’s touch as they headed there. Kyson had been the one panicking before but now Jace could feel his wall come up as the anxiety started to twist violently inside of him at the thought of carrying a child, birthing it and being a father, just a few weeks ago he had gotten drunk because of a heartbreak and now he might be becoming a father, he could feel himself start to quietly gasp for air.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) - by Littleittyboy - 12-01-2021, 08:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,208 Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,353 Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 3,874 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,186 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,250 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 12,582 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,851 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 17,586 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 19,761 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,641 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger