Closed Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
Soothed greatly, Jayde nodded drowsily, expressing a weak but sincere smile, her very first since that dreadful "blood-shedding after the forceful thrusting she endured" at Becca's rather endowed, lewd, sex driven behemoth of cock. She yawned softly, slumping against Becca and nuzzling her chest with the dominant side of her head, her right side, ever so gently, ever so gingerly, ever so softly ..

Spiraling into a realm of true, lengthy, unconscious slumber the likes of her never knew was possible, she noticed her own eyes developing heaviness and falling shut as her burdened body no longer was aware of what surrounded it, nor it's own logical stimuli. Just a quiet Oasis of thoughtful dream and as such the presence of a soft airy, snore of a breath weaseled past her lips, allowing Becca to be ensured one thing. Then another .. and .. another and not before long Jayde was now officially asleep, her body stilled, well, besides the rhythm of slight upward and downward movements upon her side.

She was lying on he right side, halfway between side and stomach but not directly on it's fullness (or middle of it). Her bruise riddled arms, (both consisting of previous, current and slowly healing in shades of dark indigo blue, a crimson red, nauseting lime greenish-yellow and some mixed in as the three tones to make a three-toned-hybrid of new color.) The upper limbs, they were limp as noodles themselves, one behind her in a bent position while the other, her dominant right was before her peaceful-closed eyed face, suckling upon it's pinkie as if it were her thumb.

She stimmed EVEN when asleep as well, and although once troubled at at war with her body, the appearance of pinkie-latching was a soothing-behavior, suckling upon such quietly like a teat rhythmically slightly, back and forth in a mere but noticeable thrust like manner through her mouth and between her pearly white barrier of teeth. She curled up against Becca, her front of a pregnant stomach brushing against her side as she huffed a soft, mere, relaxed sigh like breath in her slumber. To her Becca, this display mean one thing, Jayde the over-active, spazz of an Autistic gal was soothed, delightfully, highly and delightfully so.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - by SilentFeather - 12-22-2023, 02:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 34 1,888 05-29-2024, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,588 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,698 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,250 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 10,028 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,010 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,179 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,882 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 940 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 8,500 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM