True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki hummed gently, washing his body till it was clean. When Nick joined him in the shower Aki was truly overjoyed, feeling himself becoming aroused once more but tried to hide such a strong series of urges that were rushing through his veins.  He sighed happily as his body was being cleaned by Nick and him only. He smiled, feeling eager to be fully clean and fresh. When he was kissed he felt shy once again, wanting this moment and many others to last so much more than forever and ever. Not even death would even separate the lovers. He and Nick were true examples of how powerful love was.

He looked down at his incredible belly, gently washing it and his large, round popped out bellybutton. The shower lasted a few hours, the two lover not knowing of just how much time had truly passed. All they cared about was being together. Love was like a merry go round, not ever ending as it would spin round and round. The two lovers were in that type of relationship. Each time he was touched by his beloved protector Nick he felt as if he were in heaven on Earth. Aki, the pregnant one who was always worried about the slowly approaching day of birth tried his very hardest to be calm and collected.

He sighed from time to time, staying in his own thoughts as he and Nick showered. He wanted to talk but did not know exactly what to say but he enjoyed the shower. He was curious as to how the birth would be like but he kept that such thought to just himself and himself alone. When sharp, rough pains sparked inside the depths of his pink, bubblegum colored cramped womb and overfilled belly he gasped, whimpering in pathetic complaint. "Ah! .. ow .. ow! .. owww!..." He cried out to no one but God. He was eager to get the birth over and done with but would miss the pregnancy too as well.

He tried not to crumple to his knees in the massive shower. He held the shower bar tightly in a tight grip. He didn't let go until the pains would stop for a time. He sighed with relief until it would stop for a while. He whimpered, letting his bottled up emotions flow free. He felt as though his body was tearing itself apart. He felt a urge to cry, his emotions coming all at once. He shredded tears as the pain returned, the such emotions of hormones caused it.

"Nick .. I'm scared." He said in a quivering voice. "What if the pregnancy or birth goes wrong with our twins?"
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-14-2018, 06:24 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,712 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,465 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,776 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,078 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,130 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,071 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,043 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,605 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8