True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I agree, we do have moments of loss of inspiration from time to time and that is just being human. Sometimes it happens. You are doing wonderfully through our role-playing and I hope I am as well. I find myself adding touches to my posts from time to time. It is an OCD thing.)

Aki kept his face against Nick's muscular chest, trying his very best to focus only on breathing calmly and deeply in and out from his struggling, screaming lungs. He was becoming slowly focused but he tried his hardest to be calm remain that way. He felt his swollen, round stomach's size and noticed just how large the unborn baby was. He was both determined fearful at the same time but forced himself not to go into that of a desperate panic.

He was once a truly proud man who had muscles in all the right places and was manly down in the depths of his bones but now he was many miles beyond what was of a proud feminine shemale and he loved that too. He groaned gently, trying not to attract any unwanted attention. He took hold of one of Nick hands, feeling the agony becoming unbearable as the time passed by, it waited for no man or woman. He was eager to hold the child but for right now he needed to concentrate and that was exactly what he was doing for a time. He put all of his attention upon Nick's soothing voice.

He smiled for a second at Hercules who was waving to him. The reason that Angel wasn't responding was because she was softly slumbering upon the nanny's chest. He tried to be calm and remain that way but his folds were highly sensitive. They were painful to the touch and he was eager to feel pleasure instead of unbearable agony. When Nick was encouraging Aki he was put at ease for a time and had simply nodded in response to his words.

He continued to rub the area of tightly stretched flesh of his now belly which was now now bare of all clothing and as was his whole entire body. Life was like a true struggle, causing the almost elderly man to respond in his own way to the pain.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 09-05-2019, 02:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,853 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,284 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8