True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Aw, thank you so much for the compliment my sweet. I always love getting my posts just right in our wonderful roleplay. And it is no problem with your work. I mess up my words sometimes in our roleplaying because of getting excited to brainstorm fast for the each of your posts to read. I adore rewinding our thread and indulging in our past posts. If I do say so myself you are a true lover and I love you more than anything. My sister let me use her phone for a while so you and I can continue :))

Aki always adored to be touched, kissed and tended to like a mere, innocent wide eyed child by one man and that such person his incredible hunk of a man knows as Nick. That young man known as his lover he was so much more than just a stepson that he once was. He was now at true and complete ease and peacefulness.

He knew that his once beloved first husband was once the main reason that he once smiled but that was a distant memory now. Now Aki had an even better reason each bright, scorching dawn and slightly chilly nightfall. Aki felt as though he could remain with his protector forever and all of what was to be of a long, winding eternity.

Life was so much like Heaven on Earth. He sighed softly, closing his eyes as he tried his hardest not to be too loud when the painful pleasure took such tight hold on his sensitive, tender nerves. "You turn me on like a roaring flame, Nick." He said with a gentle moan. He always knew that he was able to truly live each day to the fullest.

He knew that his beloved Nick was Highlands intelligent for his age, looking up at him with a soft smile. He was aware that he had a long way to climb to reaching the time for birthing process. He wanted to stand up to his feet but his his heavy belly was overwhelmed. He stayed still while he was being carefully shaved by blades of the razor. He loved the moments together without meddlesome Christopher.

Whenever he was shaved by Nick he expressed a blush, becoming shy like a young child. He felt more woman than man and he knew that Nick loved that about him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 09-09-2019, 03:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8