Open Timber Creek Academy (Open to everyone)
Welcome to Timber Creek Academy, home of the Charging Mustangs. Located out among the midwestern parts of the United States that extends out to a medium sized suburban town, this private academy is one of the best. The best in sports among their division. The best in academics. They are even the best at having the most kept secret yet: Home to the Supernatural. Faes, Witches, Wizards, Werecreatures, Dragons; they often have to hide themselves behind their human guises out among the real world, but here they’re able to wear their natural form as they see fit.

Unfortunately, these species are among the minority thanks to human involvement. While this is an academy out of twenty-four worldwide that strives to primarily host these specific races, it’s also like a wildlife reserve: The procreation of these continued lives must be upheld. Humans as it happens to be, tend to be that specific race that offers much versatility, breeding being one of them. Every semester, humans are brought in as students where they are able to adapt to this way of life. By the time they’re eighteen, the recognized age of adulthood, then they can decide to help the advancement of the species with the large campus hidden among the forest to offer them a form of comfort until the delivery process. This means if they’re getting involved with races like werecreatures, vampires and even dragons, they’ve chosen to become their mate and ultimately join this race.

All of this is voluntarily by choice. If the human now older enough student doesn’t wish to go through with helping these creatures and bear no ill will, they’re free to stay at the academy and finish their education. To those who do bear it however, a simple mind wipe of the events held here is all it takes and they are on their way as well.

Every Fall, between October and November, the school hosts a modern ceremony for these young adults, which stems to even colleges and those students as well. Every once in a while, a stray human from another academy and of the right age comes into this festival and they’re welcomed all the same. Mistakes happen here and there as this modern take on a mating ritual is by far from a perfect situation. It’s the character of the person and the integrity they’re willing to put into handling the circumstance.

Character Sheet
Copy and Paste the Coded Format when making a character(s).
Code:
[b][i][u]Character Name[/u][/i][/b]:
[b][i][u]Race[/u][/i][/b]: (Human, Werecreature, Wizard, Fae, etc. -Can even be a mythic race that’s not been mentioned and is within reasonable context-)
[b][i][u]Age[/u][/i][/b]:
[b][i][u]Role[/u][/i][/b]: (Carrier/Both/Seeder)
[b][i][u]Character Description[/u][/i][/b]: (This can include their human guise if they are not of a human race as well as their actual form)
[b][i][u]Small Bio[/u][/i][/b]: (As a human student, you are not oblivious to what is going on among the academy as you now have had three years going on four to know the ins and outs by the headmistress herself as well as special courses pertaining to it.)

Where do you all start?
As it so happens, the town has hosted the Academy’s annual Pumpkin Harvest Fest. Given the town’s populous, students from other academies as well as young adults all around are now particpating in a blocked off street for the Festival. This is where you will meet many new faces and should something come out of it, fret not. The headmistress herself is there to make sure things do not get out of hand.

Inspiration: This is loosely based around the movie Halloweentown High as well as the new CW show Legacies, except less cheesy and filled with the occasional drama here and there. All in all, it is to be a fun environment. I hope you all enjoy. This is also just a more fictionalized area with traits of Louisiana and Montana.

Messages In This Thread
Timber Creek Academy (Open to everyone) - by Klayko - 11-04-2018, 11:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,254 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,619 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,395 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,663 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,073 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,327 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15