Open Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers)
Sammy learns the hard way as Landon turns his life upside down and knocks him up.
(This will include some forced sex and forceful situations. Also want it to be very kinky and sexual, and will start off pretty toxic.)

Sammy was a charming yet shy boy; beautiful and sweet, and more than easy on the eyes for anyone. He used to be overprotected by his dad, but things had turned a little different now that he had just turned 18 and went to live with his mom for an entire year.

There he meets Landon, his mother's fiancé. Sammy feels impossibly drawn to Landon, with all his very masculine aura and dominant nature, but he keeps his distance despite the older man making him weak on the knees.

One day Landon reprimanded Sammy over something small, then his mom overreacted and took things further. "You either learn to live here by my fiancé's rules or you're fucked!"

So know they were spending some "quality time" out. Landon took Sammy camping, he had set everything up after they spend some time fishing in a lake nearby and they were ready to go to sleep, sharing a tent together.

The older male slipped inside the tent after Sammy. His muscled build and huge body made the tent seem far too small for someone as big as him, and this fact forced little Sammy to move further away to make some space for him.

Landon looked over to Sammy, then laid down beside him, "The night's a little cold, isn't it?" He claims, almost too nonchalant, and moves a little closer. The bulge in his pants ends up pressed up against Sammy's thigh, then Landon's hands are moving the younger boy around, until the bigger man is spooning the younger, hands on his hips, toying with the elastic of his pants. "I don't think I can hold myself back any longer," He whispers against the back of Sammy's ear.

(This is gonna be pretty forceful. Landon is not gonna go easy on Sammy. Also, another thing about Landon is that he's pretty straightforward and sometimes distant and cold. Sammy would inevitably gravitate towards Landon after their first forceful encounter, creating some sort of toxic attachment with the man that forced himself on him and keeps using him. A few weeks before Landon and his mom's wedding takes place, Sammy finds out he's pregnant with Landon's baby.

Up to my roleplay partner if they want Sammy to be a cuntboy or just a ftm gay boy or just a gay boy with a dick. Anything works.

As for Landon's description...He's gonna be somewhere around 6'5". Short black hair and piercing green eyes. He's got a muscled and well built body. Tan skin, fair amount of body hair. Down below, he's easily 13" and very fat girthy cock. Kinks to include could be discussed as we along with the roleplay.)

Messages In This Thread
Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) - by Ashes - 11-03-2022, 07:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,362 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,038 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 487 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 322 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,847 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,047 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,683 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,816 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,616 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,262 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush