Closed Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather)
Renzo had no favorites when it came to his students. He kept things strictly professional, always. Had no weaknesses or anything close to that.

He was feared and respected, and his reputation kept intact.

Connie was brought to the institute a few weeks ago, and so far he couldn't believe he found himself advocating for the naive boy when one of the other teachers attempted to "discipline him", which meant he was going to be punished by something as absurd as using his phone.

Apparently the new boy didn't know every rule yet, which was understandable.

"I will take care of it, you don't need to take it out on the boy. You know he's new and it's your fucking job to be a better instructor and sit him through a reading of the rules, that's it," He walked out on that discussion room with that.

He went looking for the boy in question, well aware where his room was. He knocked on the door twice and waited. Then, cleared his throat. "It's Renzo, your teacher. May I have a word with you, Connie?" His voice was ever so stoic, emotionless and firm. That day he whore black slacks and a white buttoned up shirt with the sleeved rolled up. A black tie matching.

Messages In This Thread
Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) - by Nitrogen - 12-16-2023, 09:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,448 Today, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 28 1,380 Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 212 15,129 Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 618 13,460 04-29-2024, 10:40 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,725 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,685 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,385 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows