Closed Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather)
The following day, Renzo checked his program after taking his morning shower. He was now aware that today he had no classes with Connie, which meant he wouldn't see him today. It passed him off a little, but tried to cool off. He had someone else he often hooked up with, a fellow professor of his.

He paced down the hallway to the professors dorms, stopping by Harry's dorm and opening the door with the key. He found Harry to be asleep, his blond hair a mess on the pillow and he was shirtless. Renzo didn't feel like talking much, so he pulled down his sweatpants and released his erection as he climbed onto Harry's bed.

Harry woke up startled and in pain, but tried to follow Renzo's aggressive rhythm as usual.

When Renzo was done, he left. No hello, no goodbye. He simply left like Harry was nothing.

Next day, Renzo's first class of the day was with Connie. The older man was inevitably needy to see Connie. He eyed the boy throughout the entire class, but remained as serious and stoic as usual.

When the class was done, he dismissed everyone, but asked Connie to stay. Once it was just the two of them there, Renzo stood up and walked up to Connie.

"I planned on paying you a visit yesterday to see how you were doing," He let Connie know, thick brows furrowed together. "But how are you feeling today? Do you still feel...pain?" He questioned him, sounding a bit worried. Renzo hated that he felt such affection for the boy, something he never experienced with Harry, whom he had been fucking in secret for months.

"I think I should've taken better care of you, and... I shouldn't touch you again... Not like that," He stated, yet his hand reached out and he took Connie's tiny hand into his much larger one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) - by Nitrogen - 01-28-2024, 05:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,426 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ashes
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 28 1,375 8 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 212 15,086 8 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 618 13,376 04-29-2024, 10:40 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,703 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,679 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,384 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows