Closed Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather)
Oddly enough, it felt like little Connie was comforting him. Like the kid was trying to make him feel better about himself, which certainly took Renzo off balance. He had raped this boy, and here he was, telling his predator to not feel guilty or bad about it. And fucking hell, Connie's sweet little smile was disarming and sweet, and Renzo didn't feel deserving of such things.

He stood up all of sudden, thick brows furrowed together, his gaze fixated on the roof. He tried to find something to say, but couldn't. Then, a single thought traveled across his troubled mind.

"I do think I went a little over the top, so if you do not wish to wrong me, then keep that between us," He stated, walking around Connie, then adding, "And I would like to see you in my office later today. When night falls," He stated, voice cold and distant. "There will be no punishment, I just need to have a look at your bruises."

Then, he stormed off the classroom, slamming the door shut.

Around 8 pm, Renzo was in his private office arranging some things, aware that Connie would be here any time now. He wore his black pants and his buttoned white shirt was half undone, so most of his very muscled chest was exposed.

He heard a soft knock on the door and he was immediately on his feet, knowing it'd be Connie. Fuck, he had spent hours trying to get himself together. The entire day he had been hard, so aroused just thinking of being inside Connie again.

Renzo quickly opened the door, but his pleased expression shifted drastically when he noticed it was Harry. A deep frown settled on his face, feeling annoyed. "What are you doing here?" His voice said it all, he didn't want Harry here. But that look on Harry's face said he needed to talk. So maybe he'd offer Harry ten minutes max.

He stepped away from the door, a clear sign Harry was allowed in. "Alright, what do you want?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) - by Nitrogen - 02-03-2024, 08:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 31 1,617 05-13-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,507 05-13-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,530 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 618 14,067 04-29-2024, 10:40 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,807 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,901 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,395 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows