Breeding labs (open. Possibly NSFW)
Shoba walks back to the door letting his sent go back to companion "told you that you would be angry with me. I only have a little controal over it. That's also why they called me to be your breeder."
"Because I'm out of control!? They sent you in here to keep me in check!?" The more he thought about it, the more frustrated he got. He stopped doing push-ups after several minutes in to it, where he glanced around at the wall, which only made it seem to get smaller and smaller the more he was around Shoba. As opposed to going back to the bed, he took to a corner in the wall, letting his head droop partially on his knees and arms. He really wanted to leave the room now, feeling a bit more ashamed or something. He could not put his finger on it.
Shoba they didn't want you to hurt us monsters. I'm sorry. I would leave, but they won't let me at the moment. Here finish the sandwich I'm not hungry."
"Hurt you? I'm more than just being angry. Seems like you had it the other way around...I just wanted out..." He stared at the remains of the sandwich, eating at it slowly. He glanced up however, making his way towards Shoba, before laying under him.

"I'm still mad, but I'm also naked...and cold..." The least they could have offered on the bed was some kind of cover, but he guessed whoever was in charge assumed he was going to use that somehow to strangle a monster with. A monster. That theory should have totally been the other way around.
Shoba "we may be what you call monsters but most of those here are tamed. born in captivity. Those that are caught from the wild aren't here or have been tamed some what and are watched closer then the rest. Once caught there is only one way out death." He is suprised the human came over "the floor is hard we can move to the soft bed and I can get a blaket. There is always a hidden one. It rips easy though so no one can use it as a weapon."
Brien got up and made his way over to the bed. He eased on the soft bed, reflecting on what Shoba said about there being other creatures like him, yet different. Some were captured, others were born into it. If the captured refused to be tamed, they were put down effectively. It was good, yet bad, to see they were sort of in the same boat. He yawned, getting bored. The isolation was bound to drive him insane he was certain. "So how many months does this last or am I your first in this entire situation?"
Shoba gets a thin blanket and hands it to the human. He the lays on the bed next to him "witch part the pregnancy or the captivity? Your not my first criminal but you are the first I've been put in lock down with."
"The...pregnancy mostly, though if I'm not the first, then where are the others?" It was a curious question as he wrapped himself under the blanket, finally having a form of fabric to cover himself up with, though it did nothing for his smell and the scent radiating off of Shoba. "I guess since this is your first, you have no way of telling when he'll check in...great..." The gray walls and thin white lights above could not have been moving in any closer in his head. He rested his head on the large pillow.
Shona looks down "I never get to see my kids after birth. They are taken to another part of the facility and raised to believe what the humans tell them. Once they grow up enough they make their own young with whom or what ever the humans tell them to. The cycle continues from there."
"I see..." Brien felt a bit sad for Shona, though maybe that was the centeer'a doing. "And once we're done, we can leave or are we forced to stay and continue the cycle as well?" Brien did not want to be some other creature's mate. Shona was big enough as it was. There was no telling what else lurked in this facility. Would it be morally wrong to trust the male a bit more?
Shoba "well if you want anouther they will get you one if not then yes we will have to go at it again." The door opens and ant walks in "how's things going?"
"Uh...great..." Expressing emotions was something he was not really good at, but he seemed relieved, if not wanting a bit more, his thoughts and actions a bit altered from the pheromones. "Guess being around a familiar face counts for something."

The door slid open and in came the scientist from before. Brien felt annoyed a bit, but merely stared away.

"Everything's fine..." He said flatly, everything really not being fine, but if it got them along their way, then fine it was.
Shoba sighs "more like my sent means something. Hi ant can we go to my room yet?"
Ant sighs "well that depends on Brien. I've overruled the lockdown."
Brien stared at the small room. "Sure, let's get going. Long as I can get some kind of fabrics and a wash in between. Boxers at least?" Brien did not feel all too comfortable just parading around naked even with a well toned body like his. That was all certain to fade away however with the pregnancy. "Are you certain you knocked me up right away without fail or will there be some kind of a check-up?"
Ant "we will do a check up first then you can go to shoba's room. As for clothes well that blanket will work for now."
Brien frowned at the thought of carrying around a blanket, one that could apparently rip easily. "Okay." He followed them out and awaited to where he was supposed to go next.
Ant leads him to a medical room. "Sit on the table and I'll do your cheak up." Shoba watches over brien so no one gets too close to the male."
Brien followed Ant to the medical room, where he glanced over at the examination table. He sighed and sat on the table, noticing Shoba from afar, yet within close proximity. He awaited on the scientist to run the results.
Ant starts by feeling Briens stomach then after removing the plug from the male ant does a blood test. "Well your pregnant all right. If you don't want a repeat of last night two things don't show aggression or a desire to leave and don't excite Shoba. Beyond that you will be fed three times a day and we will attach a tub to Shoba's room.
Mark "come join me Drake. what you waiting for?" i grins as you enter the water and caressing my huge belly.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,448 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,367 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,166 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,424 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,660 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,553 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,163 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,129 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,606 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,613 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething