The curse of the new moon (RP story idea)

"we will take these ones to the hospital too" Duke says thinking about his children

"Sounds good." Wyatt hopes this was the last time him and his new friend had tog o through this.

Duke hopes the same thing but has a nagging feeling that it is not. He lays down on the bed wanting to go to sleep and forget all about this

Wyatt is already asleep, scared of how bug his belly will be when he awakes.

Duke falls asleep as well

Wyatt wakes up hours earlier. Does he dare look? He pulls up the covers, his belly almost twice the size it was last night, and still growing!

Duke is still asleep and Wyatt pulls the covers off him, his stomach is the same size as Wyatt and still growing as well

Wyatt is scared now, They were both bigger than last time.

Duke is still sleeping but now groaning in his sleep from his belly growing so large and finding it hard to move

Wyatt hears Duke, concerned. He is also having trouble moving.

Duke finally wakes up "h-hi" he says looking at Wyatt

"Morning" Wyatt stares again at both their bellies, they could hardly both fit on the bed now.

"we are still growing. Bigger than last time." Duke is afraid that there is more than last time

Wyatt sees Duke's concern, and places a hand on his friend's belly. "Dont frighten yourself too much. It might makes things worse when labir starts."

"that is what I am frightened of, labor starting" Duke says

Wyatt rubs Duke's belly, trying to comfort him while his other hand rubs his own.

Duke moans out as Dylan rubs his belly

Wyatt is just as scared about birth as Duke is, but his face remains calm. "We'll be fine. We know what to do" He said this to reassure Duke, but also for himself.

"its doesn't mean I want to do it again" Duke says

"I know, me neither" Wyatt's belly was still inflating.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post by ProngsShadow
07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
06-08-2016, 03:07 AM