Closed Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8
"If you want to. I don't want to interfere with any of your classes or anything."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Of course not. Besides, family comes first." He proceeded with the booking feeling light hearted.
Cass was understandably nervous at his first appointment, holding a mostly-asleep Gabriel against his shoulder, the baby still trying to look around in curiosity. He didn't really know what to expect, hoping to find some sort of answer to his problems, curling closer to Henry for comfort.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Cass babe, relax. It would be just talking. Everything's gonna be alright. I would be right here when you come out." Pressing a kiss at the top of the head, Henry tried to console his lover.
Cass nodded, taking deep breaths in an attempt to relax. He focused on Gabriel, rocking him to sleep so he wouldn't disturb anybody with cries whule Cass was in the therapist's office.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Cass' name was soon called and Henry took over Gabriel whose eyes were drooping. "Cass, dont worry. Just talk to them like normal. We are here no matter what ok?" He raised jis hand to kiss on the ring, subtly declaring his love.
Cass smiled weakly and nodded, kissing Gabriel's head before handing him over to Henry. He squeezed his love's hand before heading off with the therapist, settling in a chair as comfortably as he could.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Henry soothingly patted on the baby's back to help him fall deeper asleep. The session was supposed to be 1 hour long but it could any time. He wondered if they should later visit the counsellor together or not.
Cass emerged about an hour and a half later, smiling at Henry and Gabriel. He felt better after getting things off of his chest, kissing Henry gently before taking back his baby. "Let's go home."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Seeing the smile of Cass lit up Henry's face. Returning the kiss he wrapped an arm around Cass. "Now let's go home. The session went well ya?" He cant help but kiss Cass again. "I am thinking of lasgna for tonight's dinner. What do you think?"
((hey so Cass has an absent dad would you be cool in playing him and like having him just show up))

Cass cuddled into Henry, nodding. "Sounds good to me. Your cooking is always awesome."
✨don't look at my sin✨
(Ya guess i'm fine with this. Wts the intention of his dad?)

"Great i cant wait. Then maybe we could have a movie night with popcorn and stuff... after and if Gabe fell asleep alright." They returned to their little home starting to work on dinner.
((probably something like "hey I found out you're my son hi sorta wanna know you"))

"Gabe sleeps pretty well, I wouldn't worry about it," Cass smiled, rocking Gabriel, who was contently asleep in his arms. They went home, Cass sitting at the kitchen table as Henry cooked.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The doorbell rang just when they were about to finish cooking. Cass went to open the door. Curious at who would be visiting at this hour, Henry also poked his head out after leaving the food in the oven. Theres a middle aged man, seemingly embarassed himself. "Hello, erm.. are you Cassandar Graham? Would your mother happen to be... Cissy?"
Cass let his eyes scroll over the man at the door, raising an eyebrow. "Who's asking?" he mumbled, looking at Henry and nodding for him to go back to the kitchen, wanting somebody to watch Gabriel at all times. While his mother's name was Cissy, but she went by Angela now. Ever since his dad had left, she went by her middle name.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I am sorry for intruding into your privacy ... I am Dominic Hoffman, if your mother has told you.... i think I am your father Cassander. i have been with your mother Cissy Graham but i left her and you in my youthful stupidity." The man dropped the bomb and looked nervously at Cass.
Cass nodded slowly. "Even if you were my father--not accepting that or denying that--why now? Why not when I was, I dunno, four and my mom started ignoring me 'cause she didn't want me after you left? Why now when I don't need a father?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Please, i was very sorry for what i did to you both but... i didnt have any method to find you two back then. Your mum and I, we separated after a nasty fight and as stupid as we are we tried very hard to cut off all possible ways of communjcations between us. I wasnt hoping for anything now, i just want to... repent for my sins."
"What do you want? Just... To know me?*" Cass asked, unsure of what to do or say. He didn't talk to his mother anymore, so maybe he could find some parental attention in the father he never knew.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yes.. just treat me as a family friend, an uncle. You could go to me for help or a drink at night. Whatever you want. I just want to be a part in your life maybe... if you dont mind."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,802 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,600 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 25,476 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 28,145 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 85,732 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,835 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 82,101 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 67,074 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 71,670 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 11,344 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM