The curse of the new moon (RP story idea)

"I want to get this over with. I keep waiting for the pain to start" Duke says

"Me too" Wyatt agrees. "But this is only the second day I think."

"yeah I know" Duke looks pissed "you know if I could I would just push them out now, not even wait"

Wyatt rubs Duke's belly again to try and calm his friend down.

"you know what maybe I will do that Yeah I will just push them out now!" Duke says, obviously losing his mind

"Duke stop! Thats not going to work and you'll probably end up dead trying!"

"I want it over! I don't want to have to lay here and wait" Duke says almost crying

Tears fill Wyatt's eyes. Hes just as scared. "Theres nothing we can do about it" He wishes he could say something else, but that was the truth.

"I am going back to sleep I cant take this!" duke says

Wyatt sobs, afraid that this may last forevor.

Duke falls back asleep wondering if he will wake up in labor

Wyatt also falls asleep. When he wakes up, he makes a horrifying discovery. His belly had grown almost 3 times as big as last night. He looks at Duke's belly, which is about half as large. "Oh god...."

Duke is still sound asleep

Wyatt lays still, not wanting to wake up his friend. Theyd both be due likely ina few hours, but it seems that Wyatt's may come sooner.

Duke sleeps soundly

Wyatt continues to lay there. Oddly enough, he didnt feel much movement inside him like last time, even though he appears bigger. Why would that be? Wyatt tries to rub hus belly, but its gotten so big that he cant even get his arms around it fully. Even worse, his belly was still growing. "Yikes...any bigger and I might take up the whole room..."

Duke wakes up a bit "woah!" He sees your belly

"Yeah, I know." Wyatt can hardly even move. His belly is close to touching the ceiling.

"this has to end why haven't we gone into labor yet?" Duke realizes its been about enough time

"I think we have a few hours still" He watched as his belly slowly grew bigger, each second growing more concerned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post by ProngsShadow
07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
06-08-2016, 03:07 AM