The curse of the new moon (RP story idea)

"what else can we do?" Duke asks rubbing his belly

Wyatt thinks, while its true the intercourse slowed down the growth, it was still growing. "Ummmm" Wyatt does not know how to continue the sentence, clueless.

Duke has no idea what to do either "we have to think of something"

Wyatt thought again. "Well," He gets nervous "If sex slowed down the growth, maybe it will stop if We do it again?"

Duke thinks for a minute, "can you get up?"

"I'll try" Wyatt's colossal belly makes it difficult, but he manages to get up.

Duke helps Wyatt walk around trying to get labor started "try making odd movements like dancing or jumping"

Wyatt stumbles and lands on his back. He feels a contraction and his belly gets hard and stops growing. "Finally"

Duke sighs in relief "thank god"

Wyatt's water breaks and starts to push. "NNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!!" This hurts a lot more than last time.

"what do you need me to do?" Duke asks, wanting to help the younger boy as much as possible

Wyatt screams, The plan of pushing down on his belly probably wouldnt work this time, his belly is just way too big. The colossal size of his belly makes just about every position uncomfortable too. "U-um I dont know!" Wyatt is scared.

"Ok well just keep pushing hopefully your belly will start going down" Duke is worried

Wyatt continues to push. "Can you help me squat?" Wyatt was sitting on his ass, and he needed to be squatting to get the babies out.

Duke helps Wyatt into a squat, even though it was hard to keep him up "ok now push"

Wyatt lets out a few hard pushes. "Can you see the baby yet?" The babies head was humoungous, as was its body.

"a little but not much" Duke says feeling horrible for his friend and thankful that he has not gone into labor despite his vigorous activities from earlier

Wyatt suddenly gets a feeling as continues to push. "How big is it, do you think?"

"gotta be about 14lbs if not more!"

Wyatt is shocked "Fourteen!?" That all makes sense now. Wyatt isnt guving birth to several babies, just 3 gigantic ones. " I hope my birth canal is big enough for it to even get out."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post by ProngsShadow
07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
06-08-2016, 03:07 AM