'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

"This is Laura Black I want to speak to my brother right now!" a teenage sounding girl shouted into the phone

Kage handed the phone to Kole.

"Kole! Are you alright? I got Lukas to trace the call."
"I'm fine."
"Look, Mom has gotten worse, I think we all need some extra jobs to get more money for the medical bills."
Laura sniffled on the other side of the phone

Kage kissed Kole lovingly. "It's alright. Tell them to take the phone to one of the administrators." He said.

"Thats Kage?" Laura asked over the phone. "Kole, you left it on speaker. Here." *click* "Hello? What is it now wolf girl? Your mama is gonna need her med bills paid before we can do anything else." a bitchey female voice said. "And you have to pay for the damages those kids caused yesterday." it said. "Look! Keven and Rachel are only eight years old." Laura shouted. "I will fucking discharge your mother if you don't pay up."

Kage took the phone. "Who is that woman on the phone, threatening you? Put her on."

"Just fixing a few things." Kage stated.

"I can handle it. And after I'm done. You and I are going to have some dinner alone." Kage stated to Garen.

"this is Lindsey, Who is this?" the voice says on the phone. "Look wolf slut, keep your retarded tiger whatever kid off the bookshelf." she said to Laura. "He is not retarded you fucker! he is mute cause he was abused dips hit!" laura yelled at Lindsey. "Laura, calm down, you will scare Raj..." Kole said and clung to Kage in fear. "Look wolf sluts, I will fucking unplug your mothers life-support you if you unnatural freaks don't pay the money you owe." Lindsey said

"Listen to me Lindsey. You are speaking to my charges now. If anything happens to their mother or to them, I will see you out on the street with nothing to your name. You won't even have a chance at another job in this country if you keep swearing and threatening one of charges. So, you will either apologize for your behaviour to Kole's family, or you will face Kage Umbra's anger." Kage stated coldly.

"K-Kage Umber? The Kage Umber? Shit! Look, I am sorry, here, the bills are all void now. Sorry." Lindsey said. "Raj, come down from the bookshelf." Laura said gently in the background. "Thank you Kage, this is so nice." she added. "Kole, I think you should come visit us soon, mom has surgery in a week and I want you to come as soon as you can." Laura said. "I will do my best. Mr Kage, can you take me to New Orleans to visit my family?" Kole asked Kage.

Kole looked at Garen and sniffed. "Hey mr. Garen, would you like to meet my family?" Kole asked. "Hi! I'm Laura Stone. Kole's little sister." Laura said over the phone. Kole smiled shyly at Garen and said, "We got off on a rocky start. Can we start over?" he offered his hand to Garen

Kage smiled as he watched Garen and Kole get along.

Kole turned to Kage. "Will you take me to visit my family?" he asked before hugging the bigger man and smiling into the embrace he gently kissed Kage

Kage smiled. "Of course. We can go tomorrow if you would like."

"Thank you!" Kole hugged Kage. "So, will you show me to my room?" he purred in a sultry voice swishing his tail back and forth

Kage smiled as he took Kole to his room. He forced Kole onto the bed and ripped off his shorts. He started to massage his ass.

Kole moaned and leaned onto Kage's hand. "Please..." he begged, eyes full of need and passion

Kage smiled. "I might. If you beg." He said teasingly.

"Please! I beg of you! I need it so badly!!! God just please!" he begged and panted from his longing. His pleas kept coming, "Please, please please! Please do me! I beg of you!" he cried

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM