The curse of the new moon (RP story idea)

"I'm scared" Duke says

"We should try and induce labor somehow." Wyatt says

"how?" Duke asks

Wyatt thinks for a while, but has nothing. "I dont know" he answers finally

"we need to do something I want to give birth"

"Well, at least you didnt almost explode" The entire motel, except the bed and the cribs, was completley destroyed. Wyatt rubbed Duke's belly in an attempt to comfort him.

Duke moves away from Wyatt. He gets on the bed after taking off all his clothes and starts pushing even though he isn't in labor

Wyatt also takes off his clothes and gets in bed with him. "Duke, that wont do anything. If anything you'll injure yourself or worse." He was concerned for his friend, who was clearly losing his mind from the ordeal.

"I have to do something!"

Wyatt rubbed his friend's belly "Your going to be fine, I promise." He tried his best to calm Duke down.

"please just let me push maybe it will start it somehow"

"No I forbid you" Wyatt sounds almost motherlike "Listen to my words, your gonna go into labour, have those babies, and then we're all done. You and I will both be fine, I swear it."

Duke cries "why am I being punished?"

Wyatt holds Duke, and wipes the tears off his face "Dont cry, please. I promise again that you are going to be ok."

"I want it over!" Duke cries for a while then falls asleep

Wyatt is worried, but he soon falls asleep too.

Duke wakes up in the middle of the night having contractions, he gets off the bed trying not to wake up Wyatt and goes into the bathroom

Wyatt continues to sleep soundly.

Duke lays naked on the bathroom floor and pants through another contraction trying to be quiet so he doesn't wake up Wyatt

Wyatt woke up after hearing a noise. He looks at his belly, dissapointed that he still looked like he was pregnant with triplets. He notices Duke is not in bed "Duke? Are you okay? Where are you?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post by ProngsShadow
07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
06-08-2016, 03:07 AM