C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

Gio shook his head and smirked slightly "Nope. I know where all the holes are without one." Gio said proudly as he opened the zippie bag and started lining his piercings up - first went the round-ball tongue ring, then the eyebrow piercing at his left eyebrow, the lip piercing on the right and two hoop-like piercings on his right ear, while one hoop-like piercing went on his left ear. "It's a little much... I know, but..." Gio shrugged his shoulders helplessly.

"I think I have an addiction to getting piercings... I have wanted to get my belly pierced for a while, but I've been kind of afraid to do it." Gio said as he swirled his coffee around in his cup slowly. "So, is it okay with you?" he asked curiously but quietly, embarrassed now by the fact that he kind of went 'all out' on his appearance... It was just a good thing he didn't let his hair down, or he would very likely run Sirius off.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sirius smiled at him, his eyes skipping from one piercing to the other. They looked good on Gio, they fit his face well. He must not have had them in at the baby shower because he definitely would have remembered them.

"I do. They look good on you. I'm surprised Silas makes you take them out at work. How do they affect you cooking in any way?"

Gio shook his head "They don't. But I am executive chef... I am seen by the people more than the regular chef's, as I am at the front of the lines - Saucer II has an open kitchen, so I am right there at the service window... Everyone sees me. It is unprofessional to have as many piercings as I do, at a fine dining restaurant." Gio explained and bit his lip softly.

Sirius rolled his eyes. "That's so dumb. People aren't as hung up on appearances anymore. Tattoos and piercings are normal. Silas is still stuck in the dark ages. He's always been that way."

Sirius rolled up his sleeve, showing off the bottom half of his tattoo sleeve. "He thought I was ruining my life when I got this."

Gio had to forcibly keep his mouth shut - you could even hear the click of his teeth as he shut his mouth again. His eyes were tracing the small portion of tattoo he could see, and he could feel water starting to pool in his mouth. If there was one turn-on he had, it was tattoo's... For Sirius - the man who turned him on the most - to have a tattoo? Ughhhh, he was going to hell for all the thoughts running in his head right now.

"It is true that people expect a certain appearance from a fine-dining restaurant though." He said, once the saliva in his throat was finally able to be swallowed down without Gio's tongue going along with it "It is not Silas' rules that dictate that... It is the rules of the Health Department, actually."

Gio reached out and lightly started tracing the tattooed parts of Sirius' skin that he could visibly see - he wanted to see more, he wanted to see the whole damn thing, really "How far up does it go, Sirius?" Gio asked quietly, a little more lustfully than before - he so did not want their first 'not date' to end in sex, but he *so* could not contain the hard-on throbbing in his jeans right now.

"This one is a full sleeve," Sirius said, turning his arm so Gio could see the inner arm as well. "I have a few others. I like tattoos and find them to be a very beautiful art form. I've been only too happy to provide myself as a canvas for a few artists over the years."

Sirius watched Gio's fingers on his arm and he swallowed thickly, the delicate touches captivating him. "I have a large piece on my right thigh as well that goes down to my calf but I'm afraid these pants don't roll up easily. They're a little tighter around the ankle then I normally wear."

Gio nodded and continued tracing the intricate design of Sirius' tattoo "I have one tattoo... It's..." Gio blushed furiously and bit his tongue just above the tongue ring, metal ball flicking back and forth as Gio played with it "It's on my *very* lower back, if you know what I mean." Gio said quietly, slowly raising his eyes to look up at Sirius.

"I've always wanted to get more... Just never had... someone to do it with - I don't like doing things like that alone..."

Sirius raised his eyebrows at Gio admitted he essentially had a tramp stamp. It made him curious why he would get one there since it generally wasn't done much these days.

"What do you have?" asked Sirius curiously.

Gio just seemed to blush harder, his tanned cheeks going darker brown "Oh god...I should have never said anything!" he covered his face in embarrassment "I was eighteen and just a little drunk with friends..." Gio took a breath "They convinced me I should get a tattoo there..." He shook his head, blushing even more "It's nothing bad or anything... It is just a string of butterflies!"

Sirius chuckled a little and finished his coffee. "That sounds adorable. I got my first tattoo covered up to be honest. It was on my arm so I got it covered when I got the sleeve done."

Gio just couldn't seem to stop blushing, he tried hiding it behind his coffee cup, but it didn't seem to help - the tips of his ears were on fire they were so red "I want to get it covered up... It is embarrassing, Sirius!"

"Let me see," Sirius said, tugging gently on Gio's hand. "Show me. I'll tell you if it's embarrassing or not. If you really want it covered, I can take you to my artist and she'll do something beautiful to cover it."

Gio shook his head and bit his lip roughly "I can't show you to it here! That... That would just be too embarrassing Sirius!" Gio hissed quietly, narrowing his eyes in Sirius direction. "The tattoo is *really* low, Sirius, and people would see things that I do not want them to see." It literally was right on the rounded curve of his ass, not exactly in the right location for a tramp stamp.

"Wait," Sirius held up a hand. "How low is it? I thought you were talking about like, low back just above your ass. You know - " he did air quotes. "tramp stamp location. Is it actually on your ass?"

Gio nodded his head rapidly and buried his head in his hands "Yes, okay. It was supposed to be tramp stamp location... but it is just a *little* lower than that! I was just drunk... I had no idea what was going on until I saw it!!!"

Sirius shook his head. "Your friends were not looking out for you. That's definitely not what you want to find when you sober up. I've had a few bad morning afters, but nothing as permanent as a tattoo."

Gio shrugged and tore up the last little bit of his croissant "That's why they are no longer my friends." Gio said quietly and looked down at the tiny shreds of pastry "I found out one of the friends had actually coerced the tattoo artist to do it that way... Very disappointing and upsetting. He was supposed to be my best friend, and he paid to have the tattoo and where it was placed... I put my trust in him, and it was a mistake."

"Oh Gio," Sirius said softly, reaching out to put his hand on top of Gio's. "I'm sorry. I hope you've managed to find better friends since then."

Sirius tapped his coffee mug thoughtfully. "Do you want to get the tattoo covered? We can go take care of it today. My treat."

Gio looked at Sirius with shock in his eyes "But why? We hardly know each other, Sirius... And tattoos are expensive... Surely there are more important things you have to spend for... A tattoo fix is not important." 

"It is when it's attached to a bad memory," Sirius said seriously. "And Gio, money is something that my brother and I have not needed to worry about in our life. He does not have outside financiers for his restaurants and I can write without having to work anywhere. I hope this will not cause an issue should we date."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM