Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)
"i made you full for ten days i think!" he laughed. "and i need to sleep badly. you know how much i did today while you worked in the garden outside?" said Yu as he dressed up. "63. 64 with you. i never work so hard before. and all because the others didnt come to work today".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"Can I just sleep with you though. I get so lonely without someone in my bed." Ryne asked as he pressed his belly against Yu's penis.
Yu penis get hard from that. he blushed and gasped. "ok. you can sleep at my place" said Yu and add "but first you must get dressed ofcourse" he laughed.
Ryne pouted but nodded. "Help me out? Bending sucks." He asked as he got up and retrieved pyjamas and a t shirt. He pulled on the shirt, the shirt just covering his breasts but going no further. He started to pull up his pyjama pants but couldn't pull it up past his ass.
Yu help Ryne. "you are so big now" he said as he help him to get dressed. then he took his stuff and push a button and turned off the lights. "time to go" he took Ryne hand and they walked to Yu's appartment in the living section.
Ryne smiled as he hugged Yu's arm, pressing his belly against it. They arrived and Ryne smiled. "Let's go love. I need you as my teddy bear tonight."
Yu smiled and kissed him long wet kiss. he went to take a shower and after few minutes return and lay on the bed.
Ryne's belly was massive and could be seen from under the covers. Ryne moaned as he rubbed his belly. "The babies keep kicking. Ohhhhh.... In some very pleasurable spots." He moaned as he tried to calm his babies and the erect cock underneath his massive belly.
Yu rubb Ryne belly. "what can i do to help you?" he asked.
"I'm so horny! If we want it to stop, you'll have to give me a hand job." Ryne said seductively before he moaned.
Yu smiled. "ok. i will do more then that" he reach beneath the blanket and grab Ryne cock. he stroke it a little lick the top and then put it all in his mouth and suck it.
Ryne moaned loudly as he laid down, the pleasure making his arms weak. The babies continued to kick, making Ryne moan louder and louder.
Yu suck Ryne cock faster and faster and then he suck his balls, licking it. then he lick his ass hole, still storking his cock. Yu moan. "damn, im hard too now" he rubb his cock on Ryne huge belly. "i think i'll give you more load of extra pleasure before i fell asleep". he help Ryne to get on four and grab his belly while he penetrate his anal ring again.
Ryne moaned again as he was penetrated. "Ohhhh...a tease as usual." He groaned as his belly bounced.
Yu fucked him in doggy style, pumping him and as his belly move back and forth. he hold it and feel the babies dancing inside. he laughed. "you are the best fuck i had this far in the colony" said yu as he kisses his kneck, still keep pumping fast.
Ryne moaned. "Glad to have that honour! Now come in me! Please!" He pleaded as he rubbed his belly.
as he said that, Yu shout as he thrust deeper into his womb one last time and then explode and tolerant massive cum expand Ryne womb and make his belly get even bigger. then Yu collapsed, breathless.
Ryne panted heavily as he felt Yu's seed enter him. His belly grew bigger after that. "I think you added half a dozen more!" He moaned.
Yu kissed Ryne belly and nuzzled it with his cheek. after a minute or so he was sleeping on his belly, smiling. "good night love" he mumered and then he start to dream on pregnant bellies all the night.
Ryne smiled as he let Yu rest on his belly. The babies kicked lightly against Yu. "Easy babies. He's taking care of us." He said to his babies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,799 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,564 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,611 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,333 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,117 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 95,229 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,716 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,706 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,171 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg