The Pirate's Secret. A Fantasy Spinoff. FINISHED
Arnwen snuggled up to Valen and closed his eyes, sighing happily.
I'm just here for a laugh
"I'll look for work tomorrow."
Arnwen mumbled something, and fell asleep.

The next day, Arnwen accompanied his lover on his search for temporary work. Though they also had to try and avoid running into their shipmates.
They found themselves near the center of the town. Valen found some work as a errand boy for one of the general stores. He got paid for each delivery and most of the costumers tipped fairly well. He took to running for each delivery as to fit as many as he could through out the day.
Arnwen was washing dishes in a restaraunt. He would be paid at the end of the day. He hoped it would be enough for the care his baby needed.
That night Valen pooled their earnings together. "I think this should be enough."
"Ya fink so? 'Ow do we find someone ta look me ov'r? "
"I delivered some stuff to an old lady on the edge of town today. She's a retired healer so she might be able to help us."
Arnwen nodded hopefully. "Ah hope baby's feelin' good." 
Valen kissed Arnwen's cheek. "Let's get some sleep. We'll head out there tomorrow."
Arnwen nodded. The next day, he followed Valen to tbe healer's,  holding his belly and stroking it comfortingly.
The old lady, Krista, looked Arnwen over and spent quiet a few minutes feeling his belly. Her small eyes narrowed as she looked over the elf. "You need to eat more, your baby is small. And you're just skin and bones, it's a wonder that you haven't miscarried."
Arnwen grulped. Fear filled his eyes.
She shuffled off and made a mixture of dried herbs and handed the small sack to Valen. "Put a little bit of this on his food at every meal. It should help him gain weight."
Valen nodded and took the sack. "What do we owe you?"
"Nothing." She said simply. "Just feed the man better."
"Ah wish 'e could..." Arnwen said quietly to himself.
Valen left with Arnwen, holding his hand as they made their way back to the main part of the town. "At least nothing was horribly wrong," he said after a while. "I'll buy some jerky and dried fruit before we got back. We can hide in one of your hidey holes. It should help."
"Sounds good." Arnwen said. The two made their way back to their little room at the inn, and from their room, they could see the other men of the ship loading things on board in preparation to depart. It likely wouldn't be much longer before Ashahn came to find them, and tell them it was time to sail once more.
"I'll head out and get the food. Just stay here and rest for now," Valen said. He kissed his cheek and left the room.
Arnwen laid on the bed, a hand draped over his belly, his mind racing. The baby was fine for now, but what about later? What about when the captain saw a bigger belly on him, what then? He tried to push all of these questions out of his mind as he closed his eyes and tried to rest.
Valen returned a short while later with a decent stash of jerky and dried fruits. "I think we have enough time to get another good meal."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 72,397 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,287 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  Top Secret Birthing Facility (New RP Idea) missingyou421 700 275,044 12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,502 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Hybrid Co.: The Warehouse Fantasy with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx Roxas Atlas 19 3,096 02-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  O Emerging Secret (Open To Other Person) ShadowTiger 10 3,055 12-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  O The Painter's secret anibus3 15 3,380 08-22-2016, 05:25 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Secret facility --NSFW pafp-- ~Zacharie~ 0 822 01-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The secret vampire's breeding society Kirijo 29 6,237 12-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Last Post: OhMyBunnies
  Chemical Pregnancy (Closed with Sazzy) [FINISHED] SeanWoods221 117 26,926 11-05-2015, 04:35 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221