C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

Gio looked down, biting on his bottom lip lightly "You're getting hard..." Gio whispered, his bottom lip quivering in a mixture of excitement and anticipation "Can... Can I call Silas... Tell him I might be running late? Stomach issues or something?" Gio asked quietly, slowly moving his hips along Sirius' growing length.

Gio leaned down and kissed Sirius softly "I'm feeling a little frisky and needy right now, need my big boy to take care of me."

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sirius kissed him back, sliding a hand to Gio's ass, giving it a squeeze. "Need me to take care of you? Want to get fucked before work?"

Silas would probably see right through the excuse but Sirius really didn't care all that much. He leaned up and kissed Gio deeply, rubbing his back.

Gio nodded and whimpered, fingers gripping into Sirius' shoulders as he ground back against the large hands on his ass, as well as Sirius' rapidly growing cock "Yesss." he whined loudly. Clearly he was already pretty turned on himself; which wasn't uncommon when he was finally coming down from a dry-spell. Gio always got overly desperate and had to find other avenues for sexual release, but now they seemed to be on the same schedule, at least for today.

Gio grasped onto the back of Sirius' head as they kissed, tongues slipping out and twisting around one another, the metal of Gio's tongue ring clinking against Sirius' teeth. Small whimpering moans were rumbling in Gio's throat as he desperately moved against Sirius "Bedroom... Don't care if I'm late..." Gio whispered hoarsely, lips still clinging to Sirius' lips in a half-kiss as he stood up slowly and started moving to the bedroom; he even pulled Sirius up with the older man helping to get them both on their feet.

Sirius laughed and followed Gio into the bedroom. He pressed him against the wall, pinning Gio's wrists above his head with one hand as they kissed roughly. They couldn't get close enough together in this position but Sirius shifted while they were kissing, moving to the side so Gio could rock against his thigh. He worked his other hand between them to the pants Gio was unable to get fastened, making them easy for Sirius to push down.

"I've missed this," Sirius whispered against Gio's mouth. "I've missed touching you like this."

Gio moaned wantonly against Sirius' mouth, hips squirming relentlessly and pushed himself against that thick thigh muscle that was provided to him; cock already hard, leaking and throbbing. Gio grasped onto the hem of Sirius' shirt, pushing it up and over his fiancé's head and tossing it across the room "Please..." Gio whined in the back of his throat.

"Can't... Can't handle... teasing... just... please..." Gio murmured, fingers clawing at Sirius' chest as he moved his hands down to Sirius' pants as well, unbuttoning and unzipping them to push them down. Once the pants were at Sirius' ankles, Gio reached out and wrapped his fingers tightly around Sirius' cock, stroking his length "I need you, Si..." Gio whispered, eyes wide open and pupils blown wide with ravenous lust, leaving just a small ring of color from his irises and most of the color just a sea of dangerous black.

Sirius groaned deeply, thrusting into the tight circle of Gio's fingers. It had been too long for him as well and he already knew that this was going to be over too quick. He pulled back from Gio and tugged him towards the bed, kicking his pants off as he went.

"How are we going to do this? I don't think we can do this face to face anymore," Sirius said getting lube and a condom out. At Gio's pout, Sirius shook his head. "Easier clean up. You have to go to work. Do you really want come leaking out of your ass the whole time?"

"Yes." he whimpered, but he knew his fiancé was right. He'd have to accept the condom, if only for this moment; as much as it sucked, he loved feeling Sirius' bare flesh inside of him "Hands and knees... You'll be able to go deeper."

Gio pushed his pants off the rest of the way, his tight red briefs going with them. He then crawled onto the bed on his hands and knees, spreading himself wide, belly hanging between his legs and puckered hole becoming exposed for Sirius' hungry gaze. Gio looked over his shoulder and smirked devilishly "Come fuck me, daddy... I wanna feel that monster inside of me." Gio wiggled his ass enticingly, even though he had no need; Sirius was just as turned on as he was at the moment.

Sirius growled low and deep. He rolled the condom on before getting on the bed and spreading Gio's cheeks, licking between them without any warning. If Gio was going to just present his ass like that, Sirius was going to take the offer. He licked into him, getting him wet and loose, Gio pushing back against Sirius's tongue.

Sirius got the lube open and managed to get his fingers wet, pulling back enough to press two fingers in deep, knowing that he had to stretch Gio enough no matter how impatient they both were. "Tonight I want you to fuck me when you get home. Or tomorrow if you're too tired after work. Either way, you're fucking me next."

Gio whined loudly, head dropping to the mattress as he pushed back against Sirius' two thick fingers, rolling his hips nice and slow "Okay... Okay... Anything... I will, I promise!" Gio babbled helplessly, fingers gripping the sheets and toes curling in his thin black socks. He probably had no idea what he was making a promise about right now, he was so out of his mind with desire and lust; he just wanted Sirius inside of him!

Gio glanced over his shoulder again, biting down on his bottom lip "Please Si... Please... I need you, I can't wait... please..." Gio begged mercilessly, tears of frustration glistening in his eyes.

"You're too tight," Sirius said in frustration as he added a third finger. He had to grip his cock, squeezing the base to try and stave off his own orgasm which was threatening just from fingering Gio. He worked him quickly, trying to get the muscles to loosen up but Gio was too tense with arousal. "You gotta relax, baby. I'm going to hurt you if I fuck you like this."

Gio let out several shuddering breaths, spreading his knees a little wider on the mattress. He flexed all of his muscles one by one and took a deep breath before letting it out slowly; his body relaxing inch by inch. He knew he was too wound up, but the breathing exercise brought him back down onto a level field.

His anal muscles loosened up around Sirius' fingers, no longer clenching crazily and trying to draw him in deeper "'m sorry..." Gio mumbled into the mattress, a seemingly calm aura around him now as he laid lax on the mattress, thighs trembling just slightly from the anticipation "Please... I think... think I'm good now..." Gio whispered, turning his head so Sirius could hear him again "Please, daddy... Fuck me... I can't wait much more..." his cock was already drooling precum onto the mattress below, creating a dark stain on the silk sheets beneath him.

Sirius pressed hasty kisses to the small of Gio's back as he slicked up his cock, trying not to touch too much. "If it's too much, you have to tell me. I'm not really in control right now."

Sirius lined up his cock as best he could by feel since he couldn't see over his belly and slowly pressed in, sinking into the tight heat of Gio's body. His legs were trembling and he already felt frantic with need as he clutched Gio's hips, trying so very hard to go slow and not hurt or overwhelm Gio with too much of his cock too fast.

Gio gasped and arched down against the mattress, ass pressing further back against Sirius cock "Never too much... never, never..." Gio muttered helplessly, toes curling even tighter as he started slowly rolling his hips on Sirius' cock, wanting to get more of it inside of him. Gio's forehead was pressed against the mattress now, unable to really move it as overwhelming pleasure shot through his body "Please Si... Please... Fuck..." Gio groaned and reached a hand down to his own cock, squeezing it and staving off his own orgasm as best he could.

"I need to feel you, Sirius... I need to feel you inside of me... fucking me... Don't hold back please!" Gio begged, finally turning his head so he could look at Sirius, eyes wide and conveying just how desperate he was to feel Sirius giving him what he most desired - the hardcore sex that they always enjoyed; it was Gio's favorite, especially coming from Sirius' cock, even if it always felt like Gio was being split wide open from the backside.

Sirius pushed Gio's head down against the mattress and began to fuck him, rolling his hips and thrusting hard into him like he knew Gio wanted. He bit down on his lower lip, hoping the sharp bite of pain would help him keep from coming too quickly. It was going to be a quick one; clearly pregnancy hormones were not helping him win any stamina contests anytime soon.

"Baby, god... so hot. Your ass..." Sirius groaned deeply and gripped Gio's hips, pulling him up higher to get a better angle so that he was putting constant pressure against Gio's prostate. "Not gonna last long."

Gio cried out, loudly, with each and every thrust that Sirius delivered into his small frame, his fingers gripping so tightly into the silk sheets that he was certain he would rip them; his knuckles already ghost white from the pressure. When Sirius changed the angle, that was the end for Gio; he shivered and trembled heavily; screams ripping raw from his throat.

His eyes rolled back, he was seeing white as his cock exploded beneath him, splattering the sheets white, contrasting horribly with the navy blue color "Siriusssssss!!!" Gio screamed out, his entire body heaving and clenching around that large cock inside of his quivering hole. He was panting heavily, tears streaking down his face from the extremely overwhelming pleasure soaring through his body.

Sirius let out a cry as Gio clenched around him as he came and Sirius bucked his hips forward once more before curling forward over Gio's back and his belly as best he could as he came in shuddering pulses. He panted against Gio's skin, his belly pressed against his back, the babies fluttering wildly in his belly.

"Oh my god," he managed to get out, holding himself up out of sheer determination. He didn't want to crush Gio and make him put too much weight on his belly. "You killed me."

Gio laughed breathlessly and pushed Sirius off of him; it helped that Sirius actually did most of the work for him. Gio collapsed sideways on the mattress and immediately curled up next to Sirius, breathing coming in labored and slow. "Nuh uh... You killed me." Gio whispered hoarsely, voice almost completely gone from the constant screaming he just did.

"How the hell am I supposed to go to work sounding like this?" it sounded like that phrase 'frog in the throat' "I still have thirty minutes to kill, too, before I even have to leave... Pregnancy *sucks*. We used to be able to last for over two hours, now we can barely last for fifteen minutes."

Sirius carefully took the condom off and tied it, tossing it in the trashcan before pulling Gio close. He pressed a kiss to Gio's head, his breathing slowing down finally. "Just say you threw up. That can make you hoarse."

Sirius rubbed Gio's belly soothingly. "Mine are going crazy right now. Just moving all around. What about yours?"

Gio nodded against Sirius' shoulder, setting his hand on his fiancé's stomach as well and smiling - he almost hated that he could feel Sirius' babies moving, and Sirius couldn't feel his yet "I feel like a trampoline right now. I have to pee but I don't think I can even move at the moment..." Gio laughed and that just made things ten times worse. He quickly rolled, well, as quickly as a pregnant man who was already too big for his suggested months, out of the bed and waddled across the floor; thank god they had hardwoods and Gio was without pants.

"Damn it! Now I have to take a shower!" Gio shouted from the bathroom, practically standing over the toilet seat so he could finish piddling in it, it was either that or try and sit down, because he could hardly see his penis anymore with the belly in the way.

Sirius laughed and rolled onto his back, rubbing his belly to try and settle the babies down. "I'm going to let you do that alone or you're never going to get to work today." He heard the shower start up and he sighed happily, stretching out on the bed. It felt so good to have sex again. His body was still humming with pleasure and he idly reached down to play with his cock, just kind of petting it in appreciation for a job well done.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM