'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
Kole put the babies down in their crib and took Kage to the couch. He started to rub Kage's swollen belly. "Does that feel good?" he asked
Kage grinned. "You know that makes be horny." He said as he unzipped his pants, exposing his giant member that grew over the weeks. It was a foot long and was half as thick. "You want it?"
"Yeah. Give it to me." Kole said and pulled his pants down. "I know it makes you horny, that's why I do it." he added as he offered himself to his lover.
Kole felt Kage's member penitrate the entrance to his womb and moaned and started milking Kage for his huge load.
Kage grinned as he penetrated Kole multiple times. His belly slapped Kole's ass as both bounced.
"Kage!" Kole cried and came hard. He milked Kage for all he could
Kage climaxed as he filled Kole up. "Good boy. Now suck me off." He said dominately.
Kole quickly started to suck on Kage. Suddenly a loud howl came from the pups room.
"What was that?" Kage asked.
"I think the pups are hungry." Kole said and blushed. "I have to feed them." he said and pulled his pants back on and went to the pups. Logan and Dellila were fussing the most and McKinley was screaming "Dada!!! Dada!!!" at the top of her lungs.
Kage pulled up his pants and went to McKinley. "There there little one. You hungry?"
She quiets down and just snuggles up to him. She watches her brother and sister eat. She gently pokes Kage in the belly looking curiouse. "Dada?" she asks. Kole walks over with Logan and Dellilah and kisses both his lover and his daughter
Kage smiled. "That's your new siblings little warrior. They are going to come out in 8 months." He said lovingly.
"Dada." she said and put her head on his chest. Kole rubbed his belly as he fed the two pups in his arms. "I love the way you look with your sexy pregnant belly. The things I will do to it." he said and locked his lips. The pups finished eating and dozed off. Even Mckinley went to sleep. "Come on you hot pregnant stud." kole pulled Kage into their room and pulled their clothes off and started to lick Kage's swollen belly and rub it at the same time. His tongue couldn't get enough of Kage's belly and he sucked on him a little
Kage smiled as his belly was tended to. "Do you wish more of my belly? Do you wish to worship its grandest?"
"mmmhhn." kole nodded as he kissed Kage's belly, he sucked on Kage's belly button without mercy.
"Then worship it for the next 8 months. Make sure to give it attention and to keep it stretch mark free. This round, and heavy belly wants you to suck its daddy's cock."
Kole moved down to the hard member and he took it in his mouth and started sucking, humming and bobbing his head at the same time while massaging Kage's belly to pleasure him as much as he could. Kole wanted to make Kage see stars
Kage smiled as he watched Kole suck him off. "You love my belly don't you. When you give birth in two months, I'll still be growing bigger and bigger." He said playfully.
"Yes, I know." Kage said as he finished Kage. He put his hands on the big belly in front of him. "So, how are you enjoying pregnancy my love?" he asked.

((Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I took my cat to the vet and found out she had thyroid cancer and I decided to have her put to sleep to end her pain.))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,428 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,289 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,137 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,843 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,508 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,749 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,090 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,597 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,376 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,103 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock