'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
(I'm so sorry. Sorry for your loss :()

Kage smiled. "Oh yes. If I'm this big in nearly a month, imagine me at 9 months." He teased.
((thanks. I miss her so much!!!!!! It hurts so bad. I will rp later. I need time to grieve, okay?))
(K)
"You won't be able to move. I'll have to do everything for you." Kole kissed him.
"But then you can be with my belly as much as you want. To feed and rub it as much as you want." Kage teased.
Kole growled a bit and his hands danced across Kages belly. "This is all mine..." he said. There was a knock on the door. Laura came in and thrust an essay in Kole's face. "I just won the Mew Orleans essay contest!" she said
Kage smiled at Lauren. "Congratulations! What was your essay about?"
"My essay was about the how help from a stranger can change someone's world. A helping hand has picked me up from despair, a cat furry I had never met saved me from committing suicide, a kind man gave me change to get home on a buss, and you Kage. All you have done for my family." she said and hugged him. A tall sleek looking cat furry girl walked in. "Hi I'm Talulah, you can call me LuLu." she said with a russian accent. "Lulu, I missed you." Kole said and gave the cat a hug. "Kage, this is Lulu. The cat who saved Laura from suicide, she is also a family friend."
Kage slowly got up, his belly large and heavy. "Its nice to meet you Lulu."
Lulu helped Kage to his feet. She was almost superhumanly strong. "Good to meet you." she said and shook his hand. "Kole, I am here to tell you your brother Toby is pregnant." kole grinned. "That's what will happen when my brother sleeps with Ryu." he said and laughed. "How is the dragon anyway?" he asked. "Ryu is hotheaded, stubborn, and protective." Lulu replied.
Kage smiled as he listened to the young family. Suddenly, Kage moaned very loudly as he dropped to his knees. He panted heavily as he felt incredible pleasure.
"Kage!! What happened? Are you okay?" kole rushed to his side and grabbed Kages hands. "What happened?!" he cried
Kage moaned loudly before his belly started to grow! His belly grew larger and larger as it grew bigger than Kage. He developed large breasts that strained his t shirt and a wider hips and ass, tearing his pants as he finished growing. "Look at that. I'm more pregnant than I thought."
Kole sighed in relief. "Laura, Lulu, can you go?" he asked politely. Lulu nodded and took Laura's hand. "Let's go." she said. They left. Kole helped Kage to their room. He couldn't help but grow hard as he saw that huge belly. He set Kage down on the bed and took his split pants off and the t shirt that was too small followed suit. "How do you feel?" he asked as he gently rubbed his lovers belly
Kage moaned. "Perfect. If I grow any bigger, my belly will take up the rest of the bed. If that's the case, you can rest on my belly." He said happily as his cock had grown too, being long enough to touch the floor and thick enough like his legs. "I got a special gift for you." Kage said as he laid back, exposing his giant member.
"Good. Wow..." kole quickly stripped and placed Kage's cock at his entrance. "God this will be amazing." he said as he lowered himself onto the huge erection
Kage smiled. "Take it all in. I put some accelerators in your drinks. I want you to give birth every month I'm pregnant for." He stated. "But the accelerators only work when you are extremely pleasured." He explained as Kole's belly started to grow.
"Oh!" kole cried out as he came hard.
Kage smiled as he began to climax. Kole's water broke and Kole started to feel pleasure, a side effect of the accelerators.
Kole moaned in pleasure as he pushed. In a few minutes the pup had crowned and he was working on the sholders.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,428 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,289 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,137 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,843 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,508 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,749 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,090 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,597 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,376 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,103 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock