'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
Kage smiled as he watched Kole give birth. "Give birth on my belly. The pup can stay on my belly." He suggested.
Kole pushed hard and a squirming boy slid onto Kage's belly. Kole pushed again and soon another boy joined them. Kole panted, empty of babies... For now. He latched onto Kage's large nipple and started sucking and drinking his milk
Kage smiled as he watched his twins drink eagerly from his breasts. "That's it little ones. Drink up. You too Kole. I'm putting you on a strict diet of milk and sperm!" He said sadistically.
"Yes Kage." kole said and started to lap at Kage's breast. He lay the pups in a bassinet by the bed and got on top of Kole and ground their hips together with a growl. He nipped the leaking nipples and sucked them hard
Kage moaned as Kole sucked hard on his nipples. "That's it. You are going to love your new diet." He said happily.

(Skip to 9th month?)
(sure)

Kole was holding Logan as Mckinley held onto Kage's arm. "Dellila is asleep. How are you feeling?" Kole asked. "How you feeling?" Mckinley chimed looking at her father
Kage smiled as he rubbed what he could reach. His belly took up most of the massive hall of the mansion. "I'm doing well sweety." He said to Mckinley.
"Good. You want food?" she asked and offered a chewed up slobbery piece of jerky she had been gnawing on with her sharp teeth. Logan shouted "I wanna go see Daddy!" and Kole put his son with his lover. Dellila walked in holding her bunny toy. "Mr. Fluffles wants to say hi." she said and joined her brother and sister
Kage chuckled as he paid attention to all his children. "I'm okay McKinley, I'm not hungry right now. Hello Mr. Fluffles. And how's daddy's big boy?"
"I'm great!!! I ate a bug! Do you want one?" Logan held up a live beatle. "Ew... Mr. Fluffles says that's yucky." "Okay, I'll finish my jerky." the kids all talked and were happy. Logan offered the bug to his dad. "They taste like foot. Try it?" he asked
"I told you about eating bugs right? That's a no no. Like licking or eating someone's foot." Kage said.
"But..." Logan whined and Mckinley shushed him. "Listen to daddy! He knows everything." she said. "Mr. Fluffles agrees with Mckinley." Dellila said. "see. I'm right! No eating bugs." McKinley was quick to inforce her father's rules. "I'm Daddy's little warrior." she said proudly. "Well I'm his oldest son!" "I'm older." "Mr. Fluffles says he wants to go back to our room." "Come here sweetie." Kole picked up Dellila and took her to her room. McKinley patted her father's huge belly. "How big are you gonna get?" she asked
"I'm not sure. The babies should be coming out soon though. Me and mommy are going away in order to get the babies out." Kage explained as he had some evil thoughts for Kole.
"Oh. Does that mean I get to stay with Aunt Laura, aunt lulu, uncle Toby and uncle Ryu?" McKinley asked. "I like uncle Ryu, he teaches me how to fight!!" she said and hugged her father's belly
Kage smiled as he rubbed McKinkey's head. "That's right. I hope you are ready. Why don't you get your mommy and go to bed."
"Okay. Because you say so but I would rather stay with you." McKinley took Logan's hand and left the room. Kole came in. "The kids will be fine. Let's go to wherever you are taking me." he said seductivly as he kissed Kage
Kole helped Kage to stand. "Let's go." he said
Kage grinned. "I've been having a hard on for a while now. Why don't you get under me and shove yourself on?" He asked huskily.
Kole smiled and crawled under Kages belly and tore off his pants exposing the huge erection. He grinned and lowered himself onto the member
Kage smiled as his giant dick was making him as horny as ever. Suddenly he let out a powerful groan as his dick bulged inside Kole. The babies were coming out!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,126 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,686 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,895 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,540 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,194 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,359 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,916 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,217 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,971 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock