Furry mpreg town (open to all)

"Lets go" Clark said getting up

Life of a wolf

Adam started to stand up seeing a person sitting back down "Clark that's the guy that hurt me

"I can't abuse my law ability, let's see if he follows us" Clark said as they left

Life of a wolf

(Bump)

Life of a wolf

This sounds like fun can I join

(just insert the info and start rping, no needs to ask)

Life of a wolf

Name: Kyle

Species: wolf

How far along: 5 months got artificially inseminated

How many young: 7

Appearance: brown fur, 5ft6, wears a shirt with the album cover of Journey's Frontiers on it, jeans, and Justin Cowboy boots

Kyle was finishing the unpack the last items in his new home. He moved here when he heard it was a great place to raise a family and was happy with the pups growing inside of having him after all its been his dream since he was a pup. He had money but wasn't rich enough to be considered wealthy. "Y'all are going to have a great parent", he said to the pups inside him. He didn't know who was the father to these pups but didn't care they were his. Then he heard a knock at the front door and went to answer it.

(Don't know how to continue that)

Life of a wolf

(Oh ok)

Name: Carl Skerritt

Species: Horse (Spanish/Norman Destrier)

How far along: Not yet pregnant

How many young: N/A

Appearance: He is almost 8 feet tall and massively muscled.

https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/7003404.png

https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/7003400.png

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The massive equine jogged into town, loookin g for the address. He was told there was a new town that needed a population increase. He was a fit young stud who could work from home and waved to the people outside, noting the cute boys with big bellies. He knocked on a door to introduce himself to the neighbors. If they didn't answer in a few minues, he'd just go and make himself at home at his new place.

Name:Lee Hardwick

Species: Kangaroo

How far along: 3 month

How many young: 3

Appearance: 5 feet 8 , little bit chubby on the side with a surprising swollen belly and slightly develop breast

Lee finally unload the latest box from his car, sweating hard and thanking the lord he didn't have to bring any furniture. Moving into town was the best thing for him and his little family that was coming. The kicks from his tummy took him out of his thought ''alright alright *rub his belly* well get something to eat soon''

Name: Tasha Rose

Species: cat girl

Pregnant: No

I just finished moving boxes inside and was about to go take a break when I see Lee. I go over to him. "Hello!"

Noticed his new neighbor '' oh hi there, moving into town as well ? '' Said Lee friend as he catch he breath from moving boxes all afternoon with his triplets.

(In back)
Kyle answered the door but none was there "what's weird" he said and went back to unpacking until he got hungry and decided to go out to eat

(Sorry I have been away for a long while, but I'm back, for now at least)

Life of a wolf

(yay :D )

"Adam, are you ok?" I ask him as he had not said anything in a while

Life of a wolf

*Lee decide to rest on the side of his car daydreaming, enjoying the relaxing evening wind and the little movement from his young confirmed him that the place was perfect for his triplets *

I decided to go home to my new house and saw Lee on the side of his car, I went up to him "hello"

Life of a wolf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post by GottaPregnantWil
05-18-2019, 05:31 AM