Closed Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]
Gio shook his head slowly - he honestly didn't know if it would be a problem, as he had never dated someone who was independently wealthy. "It... Shouldn't be a problem. I have never had a lot of money, or dated someone with it..." Gio said quietly.

"If you are sure it is okay, then yes... I very much would like to have it covered up... I just do not know what with."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sirius tapped his lip thoughtfully. "You should pick something you enjoy, something that would make you happy. What makes you happy?"

He stood up and held out his hand to Gio. "Come on. We'll go see Jess."
Gio stood up and took Sirius' hand, smiling up at him "I don't think you'd appreciate if I got a tattoo of you on my back." Gio said teasingly.

He had a thoughtful look on his face as the duo started out of the coffee shop together "I think I have an idea... It's something that I have seen before.. but it is very uncommon. It is an old Greek mythology art style... and it is very intriguing and intricate... it also may take some time to do." Gio said as he looked up at Sirius with a soft smile.

"I'm free today," Sirius said, swinging their joined hands. "Hopefully Jess is too. If for some reason she isn't, we'll make an appointment and come back another time."

Sirius walked Gio back to his apartment to his SUV. "Sorry about the carseat. Calla's too young to ride without one yet."
Gio laughed and smiled at Sirius, he glanced down at their joined hands and then back up at the older man "You don't have to apologize... It's not like I'm going to be riding in the back seat with it, or will I be sitting in it. I am just happy to be hanging out with you..." Gio said quietly, and was pleasantly surprised when Sirius opened the door for him - it was really gentlemanly and unexpected from a not-so-romantic guy.

"Is this going to hurt, Sirius? I do not remember when I got the tattoo last time..."

"It will hurt. I'm not going to lie and say that it feels good. I think that it stops hurting as soon as the needle is lifted from your skin," Sirius said as he drove them towards his tattoo artist. "And I will hold your hand the entire time if you want me to."
Gio nodded and smiled "I think we will wait and see how much pain I experience before that. Although, if it is very painful... I am afraid that I may break your hand." Gio said teasingly, biting his lip as he looked up at Sirius, batting his eyelashes flirtatiously.

"Oh I definitely think my hand is safe," Sirius said, catching his eye. "I'm pretty tough, you know."

Sirius pulled into a small parking lot, stopping the truck. He gave Gio a smirk. "But go ahead and squeeze away. I can take it."
Gio giggled slightly and bit his lip tighter "Tough huh? We'll see about that, Sirius Flint." Gio said as he jumped out of the front seat of Sirius' SUV.

Gio slipped his hands into the back pockets of his jeans and tugged his jeans down purposefully - part of his butt now showing with the butterfly string tattoo proudly showing in a variety of purple and blue colors; on top of that, part of his crack was visible, and the Greek-Tanned Skin that was most common for Mediterranean born people "I will have to find the image on my phone... And I hope this Jess of yours is as good as you claim."

Sirius's eyes were drawn to the swell of Gio's ass and the trail of butterflies. It wasn't that bad actually, a surprisingly delicate swirl of ink that looked good against his skin.

"When we get inside, I'll show you the rest of the sleeve she did," Sirius promised him, resting his hand on the small of Gio's back, just above the tattoo. His hand spanned most of Gio's back and he wanted to slide it down a little further, but he wasn't going to push it.

Sirius opened the door and guided Gio inside. He grinned at the heavily tattooed woman with blue hair behind the counter. "Oh Jess, my darling."
Gio looked up at Sirius when the man put his hand on his back, a half-smirk crossing his face - He could feel Sirius' fingers basically twitching to go further down. Gio wouldn't have minded it, either, except it seemed like Sirius was trying to be on his best behavior - he wondered how long it would last before Sirius lost control of his iron-clad control.

Jess looked up when the bell twinkled above the door. Her eyes lit up upon seeing her favorite customer - and the ultra cutie next to him! "Sirius, baby!" she squeaked happily as she hopped off the stool she'd been sitting on and rushed over to Sirius, giving him an extra tight hug and a squeeze to his muscular biceps "How are you, darling?" she asked him, then slid her gaze over to Gio.

"And who is this delectable new canvas that you have brought me?" she asked teasingly, winking up at Sirius and smiling sweetly at Gio.

Sirius hugged her back before sliding a hand over to Gio again, guiding him over. "This is Gio. He's got a tattoo that needs to be covered and I knew I had to bring him here."

He licked his lips and then half shrugged out of his shirt so he could show Gio his full sleeve. The fact he showed off his chest and abs at the same time was just an added bonus.

"Now you can really see Jess's work."

It was an intricate sleeve, an abstract design of colors and patterns. It had been planned as a way for Jess to try out new techniques on someone who was open to it.
Gio could *barely* surprise the whine that bubbled in his throat. It was bad enough he started getting a hard-on right there, a noticeable hard-on too in his tight jeans. He squirmed and cleared his throat, hoping that Jess would be able to give him an out "You do have an amazing talent at tattooing." Gio said quietly, his voice strained slightly.

Jess giggled and slapped Sirius chest lightly "You stop picking on this boy. You knew exactly what you were doing when you took your shirt off." Jess scolded Sirius light-heartedly before turning back to Gio "Alright... Lets head on back and we'll see what we can do. You have a design in mind, I'm assuming?"

Gio nodded and they followed Jess to the back of the tattoo parlor where the chairs and such were located. Sirius seemed to know his way around Jess' tattoo parlor and made himself comfortable on the long couch at the back wall. Gio had absolutely no qualms about taking his pants off - besides, Sirius had been teasing him, so it was time for a little payback.

He pulled his shirt off and laid it down on a chair back - he was toned from the shoulders down, muscular but not overly so (like some people), a decently built six-pack but he had a rather skinny waist. The jeans came off next, revealing the perfectly rounded and firm globes of his tanned behind -- he wasn't wearing any underwear, or clothes now for that matter. He turned around so Jess could see the tattoo in question, effectively putting his ass right in Sirius' line of vision.

Sirius raised an eyebrow at Gio's complete lack of shame. His ass was impressive, round and firm with the tattoo trailing over the top of the globes. He spread his arm over the back of the couch, his ankle resting on his other knee.

"Well then," Jess said, shaking her head. "I feel like I'm interrupting something here. But okay, we're covering this up?" She gently touched the tattoo. "What did you have in mind?"
Gio grabbed his cellphone from his jean pocket and scrolled through his gallery quickly until he found the ancient Greek art-deco design that he wanted to cover up - what he thought - were hideous and overly-girly butterfly tattoos. He turned to Jess and handed her the phone "It may take a lot of work to do... and I am okay with this. Sirius said he would hold my hand through it all."

Jess giggled and nodded her head "Such a sweet man, that Sirius." she said, glancing over at Sirius who was quite relaxed in his position on the couch "I can totally do this though. You're right about that its going to take a while, and I don't expect you to feel much pain after a while... You'll very likely go numb down there after about thirty minutes and the pain will be completely gone..." Jess said thoughtfully.

She turned to one of the beds they used for back tattoo's "Alright, hop up and we will get started then..." She said, patting the surface of the bed.

Gio nodded and moved over to lay down on the bed, biting his lip as he turned his head and looked at Sirius "Ready to hold my hand, big guy?"

"Oh for sure," Sirius purred, rising to his feet and sauntering over to the table. He sat down in the chair next to Gio, sliding his hand down Gio's arm to his hand. "Squueze away."

"Oh my god," Jess muttered under her breath as she set everything up. She moved quickly, trying to ignore the blatant flirting that was going on between the two men right in front of her. She looked at the picture a few more times before picking up a marker to draw directly on Gio's skin, her hand moving swiftly and surely to draw the design. It spanned across his back from hip to hip and over the top of his ass, not exactly the same as what the picture showed but in the spirit of it.

"Go look in the mirror and tell me if you like it first."
Gio slipped off the table and kept his hand in Sirius' hand as he went to the mirror and turned around so he could get a good look at the tattoo drawing on his skin. He smiled warmly and nodded his head "I like it..." he looked down at Sirius and squeezed the man's hand lightly "What do you think, Sirius? Do you think it'll look good when Jess is finished?"

"It's going to look amazing," Sirius said as he squeezed Gio's hand, his other hand on his hip. He tried his best not to look at Gio's cock, but he was only so strong and it was right there. It was a nice size even soft and Sirius looked back at the tattoo instead. "Jess is going to make you look gorgeous. Even more gorgeous."

He guided Gio back to the table, helping him back up. "I think he's ready for you."

Jess shook her head and gave him a look. "Oh Sirius, you are in trouble with this one," she murmured. "Gio, if you need to stop, just tell me. I'm going to keep going unless you say something."
Gio nodded and fit himself comfortably on the table, turning his head so he and Sirius were looking at each other. Gio licked his lips slowly "I understand, Jess. I'm ready whenever you are." Gio said over his shoulder at Jess.

Jess nodded and shot a warning glare at Sirius before she turned and got her tattoo inks and the clean needles ready - thankfully she was only using black, which would easily cover up the color of the butterflies on Gio's back end, and where the butterflies started, it would easily be covered up and follow all of the lines already there.

Turning on the tattoo needles, Jess looked at Gio "Alright, I'm going to start now, Gio... Just do not flinch!" she warned as she moved in close to Gio's body - the ink already loaded up and ready, she started pressing the thousands of tiny little needles against Gio's lower back to start in on the tattoo.

Gio yelped with the contact of the needles at first, but almost instantly he settled into the pleasurable pain of it - he had no idea that he'd actually feel turned on by this type of pain, and it was rather embarrassing. He squeezed Sirius' hand, mostly just for the hell of it, and smirked up at the man "It's not so bad... I expected it to hurt more."

Sirius grinned at him, rubbing his thumb over the back of Gio's hand. He watched as Jess worked, knowing how quickly she could tattoo. He knew how the top of his thigh had felt but he'd never been tattooed on that part of his body. Gio didn't seem to mind so far, his eyes half-lidded.

"She's good, isn't she?" Sirius murmured in Greek. "Very steady hand. It's so easy to sit for her."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,744 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,537 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,199 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,285 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,896 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,412 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,377 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,361 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,364 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,117 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg