'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
(And now we wait for mpregmaster.)
Kage smiled at Brandon. "Get some rest. You'll meet the others tomorrow." He said as he laid down and pulled Brandon into a hug.
(May I join in also?)
(Of course!)
(Thanks! :D )

Name: Adam
Race: Fur
Species: Black wolf
Years at 'The Club': 5 (Veteran)
Height: 5'6
Description: Adam has bright blue eyes and long dark raven hair that is tied up into a pony tail and comes to his shoulder blades. He has tan skin and a long dark furry tail and two black wolf ears on top of his head. He was getting ready to put another litter in him. He loves carrying and giving birth to large groups and has a lot of kinks.

Adam is sitting at the bar in nothing but a blue collar and a leash around his neck waiting till someone came to get him for his next seeder. He set his bottle of water down and one of the human staff grabbed hold of his leash and led him to the usual room. He is tied down to a bed on his hands and knees. He is lubed up and a huge dildo shoved up his ass and his cock hardens at the sudden feeling of being so full. The man leaves and he if left there waiting for his seeder.
Kage entered the club and grinned at Adam. "Hello cutie." He said to his favourite breeder.
Adam smirks when he hears that voice. "Well well well, look what the wolf dragged in. I haven't seen you in a while. Heard you had picked up the bunny. How was he?" He asks as he wiggles his hips teasingly and lifts his tail up and out of the way, showing off the big dildo to his favorite seeder.
Kage smiled. "Had to let him go unfortunately. But, I am looking for a new breeder. Have any ideas?" He asked.
Adam nods and sighs in understanding. He then turns and sits back on his butt and moans as the dildo goes in even deeper. "Well if you really want a new one we got two. One is a white fox and another a grey fox. The white is the newest one the grey has been here for around 5 months and pops out about 7 on only one round. the white though was forced here and can only give around 2-3 and has to have a lot of cum pumped into him just to make sure he can conceive. But I'm always available." He added last with a wiggle of the hips and a lick of the lips.
Kage grinned at the idea. "How about this? All three?" He suggested, wanting to have three furs in his bed for a few months.
"Hmmm. Sounds tempting. You really are one kinky bastard." He said with a wink. Then tugged on his leash still tied to the bed post. "Well come on. Those two are around here somewhere. Or do we have other plans first?" He said as he lifts his hips up and spreads his ass giving the seeder a good look as his full and ready hole.
Kage grinned. "You are a horny one." He said before he entered Adam. He pumped deep into him, loving his hole but also excited to have three lovers for the next few months.
Adam screamed in pleasure at the feeling of his seeder's huge cock stretching his ass even more than the dildo did. "I'm the ohhhh horny one? You oh gods want 3 breeders ahhhh." He moans as he pumps his cock. then leans over and grabs hold of a enormous butt plug and shoved it into Kage's face "stuff me yesss with this.... o-once you cum." Adam screams and cums all over himself, as he squeezes around Kage tightly and rakes his claws down the human's back.
Kage grinned as he climaxed into Adam. He removed himself and plugged Adam up. He smiled as he went to see Garen. "Hello foxy. You are a cute one." He said as he walked into Garen's room.
Kage moved closer, calmly. "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. I want to help you." He offered as he offered his hand.
"You need to get pregnant right? I can get you very pregnant. I promise you." Kage explained.
Adam groaned as he got up and the plug shifted as he walked making him moan. He knew that Kage would need help with little white so he followed and watched as kage and Garen interact. He saw the white fox back up in fear and stepped into the room. "Hey there little shiro. There is no need to be afraid." He said and looked at Kage and whispered "Hey back off a bit and let me see if I can calm him down?"
Kage nodded as he backed away, wanting Garen to feel comfortable.
Adam smiles at Kage and then turns back to Garen and moves forward to get his attention but keeps his distance. "Garen... it is ok. I'm Adam, I am a veteran here. I've been here for 5 years and I promise, I wont let anyone and/or anything hurt you ok?" Adam asked gently.
"I promise. and if you let him he can explain himself and know he wont hurt you, I've known him since I was a newbie here and he has always been gentle and kind. You can trust him and me." Adam said gently and took a small step forward not wanting to scare the poor fox but wanting to calm him down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,459 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,388 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,170 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,613 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,684 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,264 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,144 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,611 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,655 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,171 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock