Closed Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll)
"Ya I am missing her touch!" Martin gratefully took Rosie in his arms, cooing her gently.
Alex rocked gently in the chair, grinning as he watched his little family.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Under their combined effort, Rosie was growing fast and healthy. Martin had to return to work after another week, and Angela left them after another 2 weeks of staying with them, gradually teaching them on the tricks and techniques on handling an infant. It was now almost time now for Alex to resume working and they were discussing what to do now.
"Hire a nanny, maybe?" Alex suggested, sitting at the table in the kitchen with Rosemary asleep against him, Martin making dinner. "I don't want to leave her in daycare. Heard too many horror stories of sick kids."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yes I guess so. We should start looking at the ads, maybe meeting a few potential ones before deciding?" Martin said as he cooked. He wasn't sure how he felt about a nanny but that's in fact the only way to do. "Maybe we also neef to look into installing those cams around fhe house...."
"We could hold nanny interviews," Alex suggested with a small shrug, pressing a kiss to Rosemary's hair when she whimpered, shushing her softly. "We'll quiet down, baby, sorry," he cooed. "We could get cameras, yeah," Alex agreed, thinking for a moment. "Are... Are you happy here? With us? I know the apartment's a little small, and..."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hmm well yes maybe my own house is larger, but here it's cozier. Besides it's where Rosie's jungle is, I couldnt quite ask her to leave her kingdom can I." Martin answered smilingly. "Let me assure you, I have never felt happier in my life than the days I spent here." He kissed Alex passionately as if to prove his words.

They have soon gotten down to 2 potential candidates, a younger woman at her late 20s with impressive CV, being a nurse herself, and an older lady at late 50s with abundant experience in the field. "So what do you think Alex? Which one do you think would be better?"
Alex happily returned the kiss, content at the reassurance.

Alex sighed softly, scratching absentmindedly at the stubble blanketing his jaw (he'd gotten lazy about shaving since he'd had Rosemary). "I like the nurse because, y'know, she's a nurse, but the older woman has a lot of experience... I dunno. I think we should try to each give them a little bit of time with her, see how they are."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yes good idea. Let's get them here for a morning, separately, see how they get along with Rosie." Martin ruffled with thr hair of the soundly sleeping infant.

The so-called test was finished and actually both seemed to get along well with the baby. So Martin let Alex do the final decision. "To be honest I think both did a great job, so what do you think?"
"I think they did well, too," Alex sighed softly. "What do you think, Rosemary?" he asked, smiling at his baby. He knew he wouldn't get an answer, the girl only yawning and cuddling closer to her carrier. "I think... I think the older woman. With her experience, I doubt anything can happen to Rosemary that she hasn't seen."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Alright the older lady that is. Auntie Caroline. She would be like a granny nanny to Rosie." Martin smiled at the innocent angel who's almost succumbing to sleep. Life had gottne back on track now, with both of them starting to work again.
Alex was extremely content with his life, an extremely handsome boyfriend and a beautiful baby girl, gushing to his co-workers about them.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Martin had gotten off work early today. He wanted to pick Alex up from work for a date night. They didnt have a chance for any private time since Rosie was born. He parked the car outside of Alex's company and went on to find him, knowung the oreintation quite well from the last visit.
Alex walked out of the building, smiling when he saw Martin, rushing over to him and giving him a kiss. "Hey, honey."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Martin returned the kiss. "Alex babe, how's your day?" They held hands and started their way back to the car.
"Sorta boring," Alex shrugged. "Not a lot going on right now."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hmm then it's good that at least your night won't be that boring." They got in the car. "Oh babe I gotta be honest I have been looking forward to this for the whole day."
"I'd ask you what it was, but you're just gonna tell me it's a surprise, aren't you?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yep babe. You know me too well." Martin smiled somewhat slyly. He was going to take Alex to the movies and then afterwards the fanciest restaurant in town. He had made that reservation not long after Rosie's born, that's how popular the restaurant was.
"At least you're not blindfolding me," Alex joked softly, relaxing in the car as Martin drove them off.
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 7,193 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,471 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,584 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 14,273 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 33,422 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,373 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Doctor's Orders (with Shane20) KrocodileKrew 28 7,570 03-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Doctor? (c/w Shane20) Dots 28 8,769 01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Dots
  My husband: Father and Doctor (Closed RP with GENT) itssophie90 47 17,755 05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Last Post: itssophie90