Pregnant with a Spirit (closed with SeanWoods221)
A loud speaker was heard in your room, saying
"His name is Thomas, also you do remember that your room is still filled with cameras and bugged, correct?" Doctor M said into his microphone upstairs.
"Yes, I remember." I said calmly. "I was wondering to myself, Dr. M. Can tell me more about Thomas?"
I sighed.
"Thomas was loyal, gifted in science, quiet, and he loved his mother. Also he was willing to do anything to help out in my experiment or his own, even if it seemed unethical. Which led him to being one of the first subjects in this experiment you're in. He didn't make it, but now he will be born again,"
I stayed quiet, not knowing what to say next.
"I wouldn't mind giving birth to your son, even though you forced me." Sean replied.
"I've began to notice than Thomas has some sort of liking to you already. Just so you know, since he's a spirit, he already has the knowledge gained while alive, so that's why he's able to communicate with you so easily,"
Thomas kicks inside Sean.
"Please, Dr. M. Tell about you." I pleaded while rubbing my belly.
"Should I even? The things I've done are, as some have called, monstrous. I have no real moral code, and I only care for my son. Only because he cares for you, do I care for you to an extent. But if you have any specific questions, I am willing to answer,"
"First, what is your name?" I asked.
"M. My parent's weren't creative, but I have created many pseudonyms starting with M. And no, I will not tell you my last name,"
"OK. What made you get into this experiment before your son died?" I asked.
"I theorized that one day, there will be no humans left in the next 10000 years or so, so I decided that I would save this Earth from it's doom by not only making males pregnant, but by also making pregnant people have the ability to rebirth the dead. I thought it was genius, but other scientists deemed it heinous and unpractical,"
"I think it's brilliant." I replied.
"Then you are as mad as I!" I laughed hard into the mic, nearly out of control, until I stopped myself when I notice the pin glowing blue. "Uh oh,"
I looked at the blue light. "What's with the blue light?" I asked.
I was stunned, thinking that there were no more spirits in the area. I turned on the mic and said,
"Get ready for another child,"
And I turned it off. Sean was about to gain a new baby inside him.
Sean moaned as another spirit entered inside him and his belly was getting even bigger. "Is this one of the 5 babies I'm supposed to give birth to gain my freedom?" I asked.
"Uhhh, I guess it is now. Sean, are you in pain?"
"A little. How did this happen?" Sean asked.
"Let me explain when I get down there,"
I quickly get to your room, and I run to you and your swelling belly.
"You see, remember that stuff I made you do when you I took you? That was for any spirit to be able to enter your belly button, and make you pregnant, however, I had a blocker that made sure only one spirit can enter at a time, but I lost it when I was on the run, and only Thomas knows how to make it,"
Thomas gives a hard kick in Sean's belly.
"So I tried to find a place where no spirit resided, so I found this place. Either a spirit hid itself really well or someone died in between me building this and capturing you,"
Doctor M got close to your slowly swelling belly, and started to rub it with a cold cream.
"Here, this should lessen any pain, feeling better?"
Doctor M continued to rub.
"A little cold, but good." I looked at my belly. "Thomas, do you know where the blocker is?" I asked Thomas.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,789 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,592 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,308 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,313 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,066 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,034 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,469 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,607 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,632 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,156 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg