The Elf's Slave ( close with VicaLovey )
"Thanks. Hope you like this place" Horus gentle smiled to Athon and lay down beside him "Have a good dream my sweetheart" Horus kissed Athon's forehead and cuddled him. Horus fall in love with Athon it's not jus because Athon carrying his baby but Hurus felt love in what Athon is.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Horus' last word echoed in Athon's head. 'Sweetheart? Who's the sweetheart?' He thought this while staring at the ceiling as Horus laid there holding him. He heard him fall asleep quickly. He was stuck in his hug. He couldn't lie, he was comfortable. His body was pressed up against another warm body, that was being gentle to him. Athon's eyes crept shut, then he threw them open. He tried to stop falling asleep but soon he knew that he was loosing. He let his head lay on Horus' chest, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.
At the morning
Horus woke up and saw Athon lay on his chest. It's felt very good. Athon look very comfortable that make Horus very happy.Horus smiled and try to not awake him "Good morning my sweetheart" Horus whispered and cuddle Athon closely and he kissed his forehead.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Athon started to wake up, he felt content. Some one was holding him. His eyebrows furrowed, then he remembered that he was with Horus. He opened his eyes and saw the smiling Elf man.
"Good morning my sweetheart. Are you sleep well?" Horus spoke and smiled to Athon. "Want to eat something i'll bring it for you" Horus said and moved his hands to touch Athon's belly. Athon look so good now but Horus not sure that he still pain or not but he try to not do anything to harm Athon.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Athon looked at were Horus' hand was. He looked back up at the Elf. He wondered why it felt so good for him to do that. 'Maybe he's using magic.' he thought. "I slept well, thank you." he gulped. "I am a little hungry." he said timidly. His heart was racing.
"Okay wait a minute my sweet heart i'll bring it foy you" Horus leaned and kissed Athon forehead. He stood and walk out of the room. "I'll back soon just wait" Horus smiled and walk out.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Athon saw him leave. He was so tempted to crawl out of the bed and escape. Or get out of the bed and hide under it. For some reason he stayed right where he was. He snuggled in the warmth of the bed. He touched the place where Horus put his hand. It felt good. He wondered why. The door opened again, and moved his hand away from his belly. He watched Horus come back in.
Horus came back in the room he saw Athon touch his belly before he take his hand away. "It's for you my sweetheart" Horus put the breakfast on the bed and sat beside Athon. " Can you eat by yourself of want me to feed you?" Horus smiled. Horus's stomach growl because he did't eat anything since he took care Athon
PM me If you want to RP. 
Athon's eye's widened hearing Horus' stomach growl. He picked up the fork and put food into Horus' mouth.
"Oh thanks" Horus spkoe and chewed the food. He laughed and smiled to Athon. "I'm okay it for you my sweetheart" Horus poach the fork from Athon hand and put the food to his mouth.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Athon took the hand holding the fork, and turned it back to Horus' and made it go into his mouth instead. He tilted his head and smile.
"so naughty my sweetheart. Haha" Horus loughed and moved closely to Athon. He rubs Athon head and gentle kissed Athon' mouth. He cuddled Athon closely and one his hands touching Athon's belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Athon moved to push him away, until Horus' touched his belly. He turned his head and sighed.
"I'm sorry my sweetheart if it make you felt bad" Horus said in sad face "but you should eat it more"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Athon felt him start to pull away. He gasped "Wait." he pulled him closer. He looked up to his eyes with lust.
Horus smiled to hear that. he move moved closely to Athon and kissed him again "I'll do what you want because you're my sweetheart not my slave anymore. Just tell me what you want"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Athon put his hands on Horus' shoulders a pulled him into their true first kiss. "I want you."
"I want you too my sweetheart" Horus kissed Athon deeply and lay him down on the bed while kissing his mouth. He covered on top of his body and cuddled Athon closely.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Athon pulled his head close and gave him another kiss. He wrapped his legs around Horus' waist, he rolled to make them change positions. He sat up and looked down at Horus and smiled. He reached back and touched his package. He felt how hard he was. Athon guided him to his entrance and slowly slid onto him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 10,164 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,156 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,467 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,533 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  No more slave (c/w bhdire8) Dots 58 4,759 04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Dots
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,914 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,399 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,399 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  C The Surrogate Slave (Closed with DragonKnight) doctorsin 10 3,295 04-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Last Post: doctorsin
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,460 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Shane20