The Pirate's Secret. A Fantasy Spinoff. FINISHED
"'S been a long time since I looked at the sky wif someone..."
I'm just here for a laugh
Valen nodded and looked at Arnwen. His heart began to pound within his chest as blood rushed to his groin.
Arnwen looked to Valen and laughed. "Yer face 's all red! You look like an apple! Wha's wrong?"
"Nothin'," Valen said quickly as he adverted his eyes.
"Oi, wha's wrong?" Arnwen asked. His vision somewhat blurred from too much rum, he moved in closer to look at his new friend. "Wha'ss wroong? " he asked again, leaning his head on Valen's shoulder.
"N-nothing...Just you look...you ook nice...in teh moonlight..."
Arnwen looked floored. "Wuh... Ain't no one ever said nothin' like that tuh me..."
"Itstruethough..."
Unsure of what to say, Arnwen just stared into Valen's eyes. He could smell the spiced rum on his breath, and for a moment, his breath was caught in his throat, and he forgot how to breathe.
Valen kissed Arnwen's lips. He could smell the sea wafting off of him and taste the rum on his lips.
For a moment, Arnwen had no idea of how to react. No one had ever even told him to have a nice day, and now he was being kissed. The sensation was completely foreign to him, both the kiss and the concept of affection. After a moment of confusion though, he shoved his tongue into Valen's mouth and eagerly returned his kiss, wanting more, hungry for whatever Valen was willing to give him.
Valen ran his fingers through Arnwen's hair and down his back to the elf's trousers where he hooked his thumb into the waistline.
Arnwen allowed Valen to take off his clothes as he sucked on the other man's tongue, and let his own hands wander lower on his body.
Valen broke away from the kiss to catch his breath and to look at the naked man before him. His heart pounded as he saw their clothes tossed into a bundle on the other side of the crows nest. He gently pushed Arnwen to where he was laying on his back and he was over him. He then kissed the elf's neck and made his way down his body to his penis. He kissed the tip and took it into his mouth and began to gently suck.
Arnwen gasped as his hips writhed. He didn't allow himself to make any loud noises, though. Even drunk, he knew he couldn't let the captain find them. "Tha's good." He quietly moaned.
Valen smiled internally and continued to pleasure the elf until he came. Valen swallowed the semen, not wanting to leave a trace of it to be found. He then put his hands on Arnwen's hips and lifted them so he could enter. He slowly pushed his member in and began to slowly pump his hips, biting his lips as he felt Arnwen's body around his penis.
Arnwen wrapped his legs around Valen's waist, wanting to hold onto the man until the very last moment. He ran his hands across Valen's torso, playing with his nipples, and brought one hand back to play on his own.
Valen let out a soft, breathy, moan. He couldn't remember the last time he had had sex, but it seemed to feel so much better for some reason. Maybe it was the rum? He picked up the pace a little and gasped a little as Arnwen's body tightened around him.
Arnwen panted as quietly as he could. It took everything he had to keep himself from making a noise, which might wake up another crew member. "'S good. Keep goin'." He moaned.
Valen nodded and kept going.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,343 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,237 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  Top Secret Birthing Facility (New RP Idea) missingyou421 700 272,413 12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,486 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Hybrid Co.: The Warehouse Fantasy with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx Roxas Atlas 19 3,042 02-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  O Emerging Secret (Open To Other Person) ShadowTiger 10 3,031 12-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  O The Painter's secret anibus3 15 3,304 08-22-2016, 05:25 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Secret facility --NSFW pafp-- ~Zacharie~ 0 816 01-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The secret vampire's breeding society Kirijo 29 6,191 12-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Last Post: OhMyBunnies
  Chemical Pregnancy (Closed with Sazzy) [FINISHED] SeanWoods221 117 26,465 11-05-2015, 04:35 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221