Pregnant with a Spirit (closed with SeanWoods221)
Thomas kicked hard.
"I'll take that as a no,"
Doctor M continued to rub the belly, until it stopped growing, and now Sean looks like he's carrying twins at 7 months in.
"Sean, I do apologize for that second baby,"
Doctor M patted Sean's belly.
"It's OK, M. You didn't know." I replied.
"I still prefer to be called Doctor M, you aren't at the level where you can call me by my real name,"
Doctor M gave Sean a cold icy stare. He then got up to the super computer outside Sean's room, after locking the door to Sean's room of course.
"Sorry, Dr. M." Sean apologized.
Doctor M looked onto the monitors to look at the second baby residing inside Sean. When he saw it, he talked into a mic that transmitted what he said to pin which communicated with the babies. The reason he needed a mic was because Sean already has the connection of being the mother of the babies, therefore, automatic communication.
"Listen up intruder, you are inside my subject, MY SUBJECT! And now you're stuck inside him. I would be willing to open him up and rip you out, but there's a chance I would accidentally hurt MY BOY! And I am not willing to hurt him at all, but once you're born, I will kill you the second you breathe air, you got that!?"
The 2nd baby inside Sean started to kick rapidly in fear.
"Ooh!" Sean felt the second spirit squirm inside him. "Did you have to scare him or her?" I asked calmly.
"Yes... because I am going to kill her,"
Doctor M said coldly.
I went to bed and went to sleep. I rubbed my belly while I slept.
Hours passed since M said that he'll kill the 2nd baby to Sean, and he hasn't spoken to M in those hours. It was night time, and M was trying to hold on to his desires, but he couldn't take it and quickly went to Sean, who was asleep in his room. Doctor M went to Sean's belly, and started to kiss it and rub it.
"Mmmmm." I moaned in my sleep.
M continued to play with Sean's belly, and then he started licking it. He felt a couple of kicks from the babies inside.
"I'm sorry Thomas, but I can't help myself, his belly is so beautiful!"
I woke up. "I agree." I said.
"Sean!" M stopped licking his belly, but he continued to rub it, "You're awake?"
"If you wanted to tell me how you felt, you should have told me." Sean said calmly.
"I must admit, I find you very ravishing while pregnant,"
Doctor M stuck out 2 fingers, and started to 'walk' with them, from the bottom of Sean's belly to the top of his belly button.
"And I just really want to 'play' with your belly. For tonight, if there is anything you want me to do with you, just ask,"
"Can you rub lotion on my belly, Dr. M?" I asked.
"Sure Sean, and tonight you can call me M,"
M got some lotion and started to slowly rub it on Sean's belly.
"Can you tell me about Thomas before his death?" Sean asked. "You don't have to tell me, if you don't to, M"
"I thought I told you enough already?"
M continued to rub the lotion.
"But if there was anything else I can say about him is that he can see the beauty in everything, including me. He was a go-geter. He was the perfect son, and I didn't appreciate that until after his death,"
"I know you chose me to give birth to Thomas, but how will I give birth to him?" I asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,790 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,595 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,313 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,313 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,075 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,083 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,593 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,645 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,649 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,161 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg