Breeding labs (open. Possibly NSFW)
With his waking up Ant will be there. Sense he is a criminal his room won't be as nice and he is denied anything he can use as a weapon.
Brien awoke slowly in the room, rubbing his head partially as he tried to figure what happened. He was well on his way into the bus and shortly afterwards, he was out cold.

"Hello" he asked while slowly getting up.
A scrawny black haird male is sitting there"hello there brien. Are you ready to start?"
Brien glanced at the male who was in the room with him.

"Ready to start?" He was a bit oblivious to what it entailed. He signed up and that was it other than being briefly informed he was going to a reform facility. "Uh, I guess."
Ant "good then we can go to your seeder." He stands and goes to the door. He knocks on the door "he says he is ready. Be ready just in case he seems a bit confused at the moment."
"Seeder?" Brien shook his head a bit in an effort to shake off his daze. "Wait what do you mean by that?" He stared at his bare frame. "And where the f***k are my clothes?" He was panicking a bit.
Ant sighs "you signed up to be a breeder. Your clothes are useless and your likely to use it as a weapon."
Brien shrugged. "Fine, whatever..." Whatever it took to get out and back home right? "What do you need me to do?" Whatever breeder entailed....
Ant "breeder or carrier as I prefer to call them. We get you pregnut and you give birth. It's that simple."
Brien stared at him blankly before a chuckle escaped his lips. "You're looking to do what?" The male made it out to be so simple, yet it was bizarre. He slowly backed away, provided he was further away from the doctor in the first place. "I think I'll reconsider. Four years in lockdown doesn't sound so bad now."
Ant shakes his head "too late once your here you can't change your mind." He steps towards Brein "now lets go before I start giving you the extra hard stuff."
Brien moved back. He may have been smaller than him, but the male bugged him out a lot. "I said I'm not gonna do it." Why would he need a weapon when his own body was more than enough? The thought of punching the male across his face came to mind.
Ant shakes his head and walks back to the door "get Shoba in here this one is being ridiculous. We will need to keep an eye on this one."
"Ridiculous!? What kind of a sick stunt you trying to pull, fag--" the slur slipped out his mouth not that it mattered at this point. The male obviously had managed to weasel some kind of stunt into the bargain that Brien did not sign up for.

(Wasn't sure if to make him oblivious or not. Let me know and I could edit )
Ant "hypocrite." The large brown centeer male walks in "ant I hear a breeder is being unruly. Is this the one?"
(This is good it's funny in a way.)
(XD okay)

The door had opened and an immense figure had stepped inside. The male froze at the sight, but he was not deterred.

"Fuck off...whatever you are..." He ignored the two, intending to head out the door.
(Lol) the male steps in and takes the illusion band off showing his true form. His 3 point antlers adorn his head just over his light brown hair. His lower body is a deers body "your not leaving you know."
"Or what? You're going to stop me!?" He shrugged the two off before turning to look back at them. "Look. I said I didn't want your offer. I do have some kind of---" his jaw dropped partially at the other figure that was present. His body was entirely different as horns adorned his forehead and his lower body was entirely an animal's, more specifically a deer's. "I uh, I uh...yea, I think I'll leave now?" The figure's presence was frightening to say the least, prompting Brien to feel a bit of fear. He did not realize his words came off in a form of an question rather than a demand.
The deer pulls the smaller male close letting his pheromones wash over Brien "why don't you stay? This is what you signed up for after all." Ant walks out and locks the door "have fun"
The smell was enticing, but not strong enough to brush off. That was before the centeer pulled him closer, allowing the smell to become even more powerful. Brien attempted to shove off, but found his strength failing him. Not because he was not strong enough, though that remained to be determined, but because he found the embrace arousing?

"No...I can't..." His face told a different story however as his face was entirely red.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,428 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,287 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,134 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,835 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,467 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,533 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,747 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,090 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,595 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,370 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething