'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

Kage smiled. "You are adorable when you blush. Do you want to have a child soon?" He asked.

Kage nodded. "Don't you worry. I'll love you and any child we have. I do have to say that I have multiple lovers. And I can fix your fertility rate." He said moved closer, licking some tomato sauce off of Garen's cheek.

"No. Some come over, but they go back to the club. And of course I can fix it. My medical branch will help increase your fertility rate." He explained as he offered some spaghetti.

Kage nodded. "The only one. And I must admit, my company was researching the way to help your people. We ran out of time unfortunately but we kept a formula just incase." He explained as he smiled at Garen's tail.

Kage nodded. "Alright. Would you like to go home now? We can try tonight if you'd like." He suggested.

Kage nodded. "You're right. My bad. Let's go home. We can see the children."

"Most of them are Adam's and Sheikah's. The rest are random lovers who couldn't afford to keep the children. So, they live here. My lovers come visit when they can." Kage explained before dozens of children came down the stair, each a different breed of fur. "Daddy!" They said as they tackled Kage to the ground, hugging him.

The children looked at Garen then they went up to him and hugged him too. "Are you another daddy?" One of the kids asked politely.

Kage smiled. "Yes he is kids. Give him a big hug!" He asked to the kids, who all complied and hugged Garen.

Kage nodded. "When you have dozens of children, you tend to have a really big home. Alright kids! Its time for bed. You can talk with daddy in the morning." He yelled as all the kids complied.

"Want to go and put them to bed? They love you." Kage asked.

Kage smiled as he watched Garen to put the children to sleep. "You are a natural. You'll make a great baby daddy." He whispered into Garen's ear.

Kage smiled. "Are you happy here? To have your own family?" He asked.

Kage smiled as he wiped his tears away. "I'm glad I could give you this. One day, we can have our own child." He said happily.

"As they say 'the more the merrier'!" Kage exclaimed as he looked down at Garen. "What do you say?"

"They'll stay for as long as they want. I love you so much. I can't wait to have a baby with you." Kage said happily.

(Hey, is Garen going to get pregnant soon?)

(Sure. Are u not okay with nsfw?)

(It's alright. Although, I think this rp requires some sex)

(Skip to pregnancy?)

(Okay)

Kage smiled as he entered the room he shared with Garen. This was the night he and Garen would finally make a baby. He smiled at the fox boy. "You ready?"

Kage smiled. "Well then, let's get the bath ready and get you relaxed!" He said excitedly. He was excited, he wanted to have a child with Garen for a long time, but he remained patient for his lover.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM