Pregnant with a Spirit (closed with SeanWoods221)
Jefferey slowly opened the box, and a tall humanoid shadow exited through the crack of the box before Jefferey could fully open it. The shadow jumped straight into Jefferey's belly button and crawls inside. Jefferey feels intense pain, likes of which he never felt before. As the spirit entered Jefferey, his belly started to grow into a large and round shape, as if he was pregnant, because he was.
"Oh god, oh god, what is this! Who the hell are you people!?" Jefferey screamed in fear, and then began to cry.
"Sean, please help console the newbie, he needs it..." Doctor M said.
I consoled Jeffery. "It's OK. We're almost done." I said.
"No we're not, more like halfway through," M said over the speaker, to which he laughed his maniacal laugh. "Now eat that purple candy, it'll make you feel better,"
Jefferey quickly ate the candy, but instead off causing less pain, it instead intensified it and caused his belly to grow purple. Jefferey continued to cry.
"Ready when you are, Dr. M." I replied.
"Sean, I'm going to need you to back away from the cry baby, cry baby... this is going to hurt,"
Doctor M pressed a button and cranked a lever, causing lighting to strike Jefferey's purple glowing belly, causing the belly to stop glowing and growing.
Jefferey was on the ground, broken, crying, and in pain, but at least less pain than he was in before.
Doctor M went inside the room and made a B-line to Jefferey, and tapped his belly.
"So Sean, what do you think?" M turned to look at Sean.
"He looks perfect." I replied.
"No, no he doesn't, at least not yet. Maybe if he were to STOP CRYING LIKE A BITCH he'd be perfect. Now Jefferey, get up, and I will only tell you nicely once,"
Jefferey did not comply out of fear.
Doctor M grabbed Jefferey by the arm, pulled him, and got him up standing on his own two feet, to which Doctor M punched him right in the face, causing Jefferey to fall down to the floor.
"GET! UP! JEFFERY!"
This time, Jefferey got up on his own accord.
Doctor M took out a pin with a sad face on it, and he pinned it directly above Jefferey's belly button as his navel didn't pop.
"Sean, talk with the newbie, I'm going to my room to decompose," M walked to the exit of the room, "and here, use this to clean his bleeding belly," M threw a handkerchief to Sean and left back upstairs.
I cleaned the blood off Jeffery's bellybutton. "My name is Sean. You are going through the same thing I'm going through." Sean replied.
Jeffery's pin glowed green.
"Exactly what's going on with me?"
Jeffery held on to his now bloated belly. He felt a kick inside him, and a shiver went down his spine.
"Oh god," Jeffery looked at Sean's belly again, then at his own belly, and then at Sean, "Am-am I pregnant or something?!"
"Yes, you are pregnant." Sean replied. "With a spirit."
"A-a-a-a-a-a-a spirit? Like a ghost or something? How?! Just how?!"
Jeffery started to hyperventilate uncontrollably, he put his back against the wall and slowly slide down until he landed on his butt. Now sitting on the floor, he looked up at Sean, scared to death.
"Yes, like a ghost, but I really like this." I said reassuringly.
Jeffery's heart was beating quickly.
"You may like this, but I don't!"
"You will like this, Jeffery." I said.
"Sean!" A loudspeaker from inside the room started to say, "Don't make Jeffery change on what he thinks of what's happening to him, rather I prefer if he feels totally uncomfortable and scared shitless. It's more fun that way honestly, at least for me," Doctor M turned off the speaker and went back to his usual work.
"Am I going to die?" Jeffery asked.
"No, you're not." I said.
Jeffery didn't want to talk, but he had so many questions. He felt if were to ask the mad doctor that took him, he would be punished, and if were to ask Sean, he would develop Stockholm syndrome himself. Jeffery then started to feel the spirit baby inside him kick, which made Jeffery feel weird.
I sat down beside Jeffery.
Jeffery still felt kicking inside him, and decided to rub his belly, as that was the only way he can think of that will comfort the baby and maybe himself.
Jeffery and I went to sleep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,790 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,594 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,310 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,313 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,073 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,054 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,534 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,620 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,643 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,159 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg