Pregnant with a Spirit (closed with SeanWoods221)
Doctor M look at the two with his camera system. He noticed that they were both asleep, and Jeffery was resting his head on Sean's shoulder. Doctor M took note of the scene. He pressed a button and the air inside the room started to produce a potent that can create nightmares.
Jeffery started dreaming he was in a vast field with Sean, both clothed, still pregnant, but at least away from Doctor M. But as they were walking, the grass around them started to turn brown and die. The sun went away and all what was left in the sky was a shinning moon. Jeffery started to run as fast as he could, but Sean stopped him and left Jeffery to the floor. Jeffery couldn't get up, and he felt he was stuck to the ground. Jeffery felt he was in incredible pain, and his belly began to rumble, and he felt a great amount of kicking inside him. Then, Jeffery's belly burst open to reveal that Doctor M was inside of his belly, and the last image he saw was of M laughing at his misery and pain.
Jeffery and I woke up, though Jeffery was still shaken up from his nightmare.
Jeffery looked everywhere, and he saw that, while still captured, he was still alive.
"Sean, I had a nightmare, what about you?"
"No, I slept fine." I said to Jeffery.
Doctor M turned on the speakerphone. "You slept fine? I put a potent inside the room to make the both of you have nightmares! Ho-how!?" The Doctor was completely baffled.
"I'm used to having nightmares ever since I got here, Dr. M." I replied.
Doctor M stayed quiet, hearing such words actually bothered him and almost made him question his morals. Almost. Around noon, Doctor M brought a well made lunch meal for Sean and a bag of leftovers from days ago to Jeffery.
"Sean, here is your lunch, I hope you enjoy it," M handed the lunch to Sean, and subsequently threw a bag to Jeffery and told him to, "Eat it or die of starvation,"
Doctor M left the room, but instead went to the computer lab he had outside the room instead of going back upstairs.
Sean and Jeffery started eating their lunch. "Dr. M is nice when you get to know him." I said.
"More like I'm nice if you're carrying my son," Doctor M rebuttal.
Jeffery looked at the leftover food and thought of it as barely edible, but he still decided to eat it, if slowly.
"Jeffery," Doctor M said, "Here's the difference between my relationship with me and Sean and with me and you,"
Doctor M entered the room, kneeled down and started to sexually kiss Sean's belly. He got up, went to Jeffery, and slapped him across the face.
"If you want to reach his level Jeffery, then you need a miracle, and so far you are shit outta luck with miracles,"
Doctor M returned to Sean and began to rub his belly.
"He's right." I moaned to Dr. M's touch.
"You see Jeffery, Sean is the perfect subject. In fact, he's the best subject I've ever had," Doctor M clapped his hands and the door closed itself and was locked. "Sean, get on the bed, Jeffery, get across the room and watch what happens,"
Jeffery complied and went to the other side of the room, sitting next to the open shower.
I laid on the bed as instructed.
Doctor M started to take off his clothes, one by one. First lab coat, then shirt, shoes, socks, and pants. All was left was his him in his boxer shorts.
"Sean, turn around. I prefer doggie style," M commanded Sean, "Oh, and Jeffery, you can't look away, you must witness my power over others!"
I got on all fours and wait for Dr. M.
M ripped off his boxers, revealing a large penis. He got up close to Sean, and with each step his member grew harder. M quickly shoved his dick inside Sean, and went to town on him. He trusts himself in and out, in and out, in and out of Sean with no care if Sean would be hurt or uncomfortable. M took his hand and started to rub Sean's belly for him to feel extra pleasure.
"Sean, you know you love it. And Jeffery, you love it too!"
Jeffery was instead horrified at what he was seeing, and was scared beyond belief.
"I do love it, Dr. M!" Sean screamed in pleasure.
Doctor M kept tearing into Sean, nonstop, relentless, and full of power. M kept on with fucking Sean, but he then decided to make it more fun for his number #1 patient too. With his other hand, he grabbed on to Sean's already hard cock and starting to rub one off for him while fucking him.
"Sean, I will make you reach climax before I do, and if you don't, I will never do this to you ever again!" M threated Sean with such an odd command.
Sean moaned and panted til he came hard on the bed.
Doctor M let go of the dick, climaxed, and came inside Sean, "you are mine Sean, you remember that," Doctor M got his dick out of Sean, took Sean off the bed, and changed the sheets. He lay down Sean on the bed and started to rub his belly to comfort him.
Sean moaned to Dr. D's touch as Thomas started to kick.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,743 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,535 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,199 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,290 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,895 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,400 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,365 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,354 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,358 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,116 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg